Britney Spears' 'Glory' Debuts At No. 3 In The U.S.

Jordan Miller

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
23 minutes ago, juniorcasemiro said:

I'm pretty sure Barbs team will report her ticket + album bundle numbers directly to Billboard and Exale will meltdown tomorrow :selenerz:

I'm pretty sure that's not how it works. Why would Billboard trust the numbers reported by her team? Those bundle sales must be reported by the stores or else they don't count.

3 minutes ago, Body ache said:

She only promoted MM and a promo song just recently. People don't really know that she has an album out.

2 minutes ago, Spearsfan said:

I'm sort of confused. So I bought a copy yesterday at Walmart but if they counted it already do they not go back and get the final resolute? 

they count physical copies at the very end

Her team should've bought enough copies to get the number 1.  She deserves it with this album.  Then she could've distributed them to people for free like the awesome person she is.  It sucks, but number 2 is good.  This album just really deserves a number 1 spot...I really think if she would stop lip-syncing she would gain a **** ton of fans.  They would mad respect her for getting out there and trying.

It would be cool if she could snatch the number 1 in week 2 (DON'T STOP THE STREAMING), but I bet she will drop FAST considering her album releases are always massively front-loaded.  She won't stand a chance at longevity without a hit song and continued promo.  Thankfully, it looks like week 2 will also have some decent promo.

4 minutes ago, LittleLion said:

they count physical copies at the very end

Oh.  So yeah, Barbara will DEFINITELY get the number 2 spot.  Brit will debut at 3.  Ugh.  Better than BJ, I guess...but I can't believe that with all this promo she is selling a good bit LESS than BJ that had no promo...crazy.

3 minutes ago, G-unit said:

Oh.  So yeah, Barbara will DEFINITELY get the number 2 spot.  Brit will debut at 3.  Ugh.  Better than BJ, I guess...but I can't believe that with all this promo she is selling a good bit LESS than BJ that had no promo...crazy.

I know right? I guess BJ was riding on the coat-tail of FF. BJ basically left Glory with nothing to leverage. 

3 minutes ago, Chico101 said:

I know right? I guess BJ was riding on the coattail of FF. BJ basically left Glory with nothing to leverage. 

She needs a serious image overhaul.  EVERYTHING is on point with her.  Best album in YEARS.  Amazing performance ability again.  But she's continuing to lose fans and respect

It's the mother ******* lip-syncing that is killing her with the public.  I really don't understand why she and her team don't want to change that.  I miss when she was fearless as ****.  Lip-syncing isn't even fun...lol.  Like, when im driving, I have to sing along because lipping is boring AF.

6 minutes ago, G-unit said:

How does this not include physical sales when Barbra's number is higher than Frank's?

Archived