Britney Spears' 'Glory' Debuts At No. 3 In The U.S.

Jordan Miller

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Damn it ! we can do it

Britney is promoting Glory tomorrow on the Today Show it'll help the album sales, all we have to do is stream..... stream guys Britney is doing her part of the job now it's up to us

i just can't with people saying it's ok to debute # 2  this is Britney ******* Spears, her albums always debute #1 (BJ deserved #4 tbh) she's known for her #1 albums, let's beat Bleachoncé, she has 6 #1 albums just like Britney

5 minutes ago, umop-apisdn said:

Damn it ! we can do it

Britney is promoting Glory tomorrow on the Today Show it'll help the album sales, all we have to do is stream..... stream guys Britney is doing her part of the job now it's up to us

i just can't with people saying it's ok to debute # 2  this is Britney ******* Spears, her albums always debute #1 (BJ deserved #4 tbh) she's known for her #1 albums, let's beat Bleachoncé, she has 6 #1 albums just like Britney

It will only help Glory if she performs album songs. It will definitely help MM tho

So far I've bought 22 copies.  Gifted almost all of them.  Paid cash at different stores.

I bought 10 copies of Glory last night at a store, paid cash, and all at different registers, with cash.

I bought 2 copies (2 different transactions, with 2 different cards) on iTunes and gifted one to my best friend.

And I bought 10 copies of Glory on the day it came out, paid cash for them, all at different registers, with cash. 

I've done my duty as a stan. :)

NOW GO DO YOURS.

Archived