Apple Music Festival Winners Have Been Emailed

WAVES

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 minutes ago, PlayingItSafe said:

Sorry y'all, but she's going to get lots of boos at this event due to the lip syncing. Literally ALL the other acts will sing live and she will be the only one NOT singing live. It'd be fine if she had killer choreo, but she doesn't.

Yes, I'm bitter. But also because so many non-Britney fans are going - they will boo her and I hope she learns from it :mhm:

Harsh, but true. :( 

Just now, PlayingItSafe said:

Sorry y'all, but she's going to get lots of boos at this event due to the lip syncing. Literally ALL the other acts will sing live and she will be the only one NOT singing live. It'd be fine if she had killer choreo, but she doesn't.

Yes, I'm bitter. But also because so many non-Britney fans are going - they will boo her and I hope she learns from it :mhm:

It's so stupid, after 5 years without performing outside USA, her team booked a show on a festival that it's not available for the fans! Disrespectful... 

3 minutes ago, PlayingItSafe said:

Apple Music Festival's stage is quite small, I don't think she'll do POM routines there. That's why I'm hoping for some live vocals, literally everyone who ever performed at this festival sang live :donewithit: Britney would be the first person to lip-sync there. Queen :carpoolney:

8 minutes ago, PlayingItSafe said:

cant wait 4 da drama :liberatedaf:

9 minutes ago, PlayingItSafe said:

She really needs prerecorded vocals for that event

3 minutes ago, Acai Berry said:

Apple Music Festival's stage is quite small, I don't think she'll do POM routines there. That's why I'm hoping for some live vocals, literally everyone who ever performed at this festival sang live :donewithit: Britney would be the first person to lip-sync there. Queen :carpoolney:

With a team that thinks she can do anything (lip sync in a small venue with a small crowd in a festival in which everybody sings live) and it won't matter I highly doubt she'll sing live. :( 

4 minutes ago, Acai Berry said:

Here we go for another record :saycheese:

17 minutes ago, Acai Berry said:

Still setting trends after almost 20 years. The wrong kind of trends but still...  :gloria: 

Archived