VOTE for Britney be the Host on SNL

willys

Just now, tsss said:

I looked him up... never heard this song before :giggleney:  he is probably big in America, so many votes  

He's started from vine in 2013 I think, but I'm not sure! And guys don't shade him! Imagine all the shade Britney got when she was only 17! Everyone called her a fad... But now she's THE pop legend

• Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 minute ago, Jba1213 said:

He's started from vine in 2013 I think, but I'm not sure! And guys don't shade him! Imagine all the shade Britney got when she was only 17! Everyone called her a fad... But now she's THE pop legend

not everyone born to be a legend, dear :awww: 
no shade tho, I just want Britney to host the show :awyeah:

3 minutes ago, tsss said:

not everyone born to be a legend, dear :awww: 
no shade tho, I just want Britney to host the show :awyeah:

Me too! But he's the only one besides Britney that I think actually deserves to. Not JT or overrated Rihanna, Drakula or Nicki Minaj! I'm absolutely tired of them:sofedup:

1 minute ago, coo said:

wait is this poll for real? are any of billboard's poll for real? i remember one time britney had 99.9% it was so obviously rigged tbh, was it billboard too?

Exactly!!! I totally agree!!! Didn't she win the "Superbowl" one for so many years... yet... I dunno I think it's just for Billboard... but I guess no harm in voting

Just now, mylonliNESS said:

Exactly!!! I totally agree!!! Didn't she win the "Superbowl" one for so many years... yet... I dunno I think it's just for Billboard... but I guess no harm in voting

i'm having a hard time believing 30k people voted shawn mendez let alone sarana and tigres :ehum: 

no shade it's just way too much

Just now, coo said:

i'm having a hard time believing 30k people voted shawn mendez let alone sarana and tigres :ehum: 

no shade it's just way too much

No I see what you're saying :yaknow: and I agree with that sentiment! You aren't being shady, just honest! He isn't THAT big... and Esp not those other two... whoever they are...

Archived