What are your hopes for Britney's career in the future?

Guest Diamond Horse

30 minutes ago, The Moments said:

She mentioned the thought of 9 more in one radio interview 

1 minute ago, The Moments said:

I'd want another song like Someday (I Will Understand). In another words, an insightful ballad penned by Britney :quirkney:

I know but who knows..... everybody is always saying she wants to quit, some days i think she tells herself the same thing. I hope she never does. =( i want albums til 2050 if i could get them.

• Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest Diamond Horse
Just now, makemeslay said:

I know but who knows..... everybody is always saying she wants to quit, some days i think she tells herself the same thing. I hope she never does. =( i want albums til 2050 if i could get them.

I hope we see this more optimistic thought of her realizing itself.

Hope her career goes on as long as possible. That it wouldn't die out itself in the very long term.

If only she would never stop releasing music, it is my dream that she would still release some songs when she is in her 60s, any way it could be possible. 

28 minutes ago, lustwecantcontrol said:

Lol probably, but I'm really hoping for an album of unreleased songs..........I think we'll probably get a boxset of her albums honestly.....like The Singles Collection.....but it'll be The Album Collection 

well that would be cute for you guys :quirkney: TSC box wasn't available in my country. Sony had like 10 copies of it and you could win it in a contest :overitkbye:
I'm also afraid that if the Unreleased Album happens, they will include all of the songs we already have, 'cause that's how Britney's Troll Team works :hype:

1 minute ago, Mani911 said:

well that would be cute for you guys :quirkney: TSC box wasn't available in my country. Sony had like 10 copies of it and you could win it in a contest :overitkbye:
I'm also afraid that if the Unreleased Album happens, they will include all of the songa we already how, 'cause that's how Britney' Troll Team works :hype: 

LMAO well I'd be ok with a few of the ones we already know being on there

My dream would be

Britney Spears
20 Years Of Hidden Gems

1. Follow My Fingers
2. Downtown
3. Wonderland
4. Strangest Love
5. Secret
6. Guilty
7. Rockstar
8. Grow
9. Like I'm Fallin'
10. Ouch
11. Red Is The Color
12. Take The Bait
13. Love The Hurt Away
14. Britney Leftover 
15. Whiplash
16. BJ Leftover
17. Glory Leftover
18. Glory Leftover
19. Britney Leftover
20. Oops Leftover 

Just now, lustwecantcontrol said:

LMAO well I'd be ok with a few of the ones we already know being on there

My dream would be

Britney Spears
20 Years Of Hidden Gems

I would go with : :rihclap:
1. Rebellion
2. Who Will She Trust
3. Crucify Me
4. Peep Show
5. Whiplash
6. Weakness
7. My Love Was Always There
:shameless: and the rest ITZ and Glory leftovers :quirkney:

I'm conflicted. The music is great. And she looks amazing. But part of me still feels like she'd rather be doing anything else. Like she's more so still in the business out of routine and necessity than pure enjoyment. Like I was listening to Perez's podcast and his cohost was like why doesn't she just retire... She's not the top performer, she isn't singing, and she seems so awkward. And she's not adding to her legacy. And Perez was basically like this is all she knows so she can't just stop. She needs this because what else is she going to do. And I somewhat agree. So it's hard to say where I hope her career goes. I hope she does some soul searching to figure out what she really wants next. 

I would love to see her extend or expand her LV tour, maybe LV can give Britney more opportunities other than her 90 minute show (what about a Britney multi media museum?  I'm thinking Madame Tussaud wax figures, music stations, Britney movie theatre playing all her music videos and Cross roads and documentaries, Britney fan art!!!).  I would most of all love to see Britney focus more on her music videos, do a "visual album" with the same people who helped produce Glory.

I'm really loving the Glory phase, imho this her best era yet.  I really think Britney can surpass Madonna, if that is the kind of career she wants.  As her kids get older, I just kind of wonder what Britney will want to do.  I hope Britney finds more outlets for her creativity.  I bet you she would be really good at making children's books!  Didn't she kind of taking up painting a little bit?

I'd also be down for a Britney cook book, lots of stars get famous chefs to make cook books I don't see why Britney couldn't cash in on that, plus humble brag about about how awesome she looks.  I mean Britney can pretty much do anything and I would (probably) love it.  Just as long as she is happy and doing what she loves to do.

2 hours ago, AkiraLe said:

Honestly I want her to do unplugged album where her voice shines throughout the performances. 

Because I always believe she has a great voice and she should shine that way. If she does that, I dont really care about the chart or everything else.

I would love this too.  I would also love to see her cover other people's songs too, we know she love's "You Oughta Know"!

• Hire a better choreographer
  • I hope she does a world tour next year for the 20th anniversary
  • Re-release remasters of all her albums on vinyl and deluxe CD/digital editions with new unreleased tracks/outtakes (possibly for the 20th anniversary...)
  • A blu-ray and digital release of her videos and some of her most iconic performances remastered in HD. (again possibly for the 20th anniversary)
  • A music video that doesn't get the original concept scrapped
  • A men's fragrance - her fan base is 90% gay MEN
  • A collab with a hot dance act - Calvin Harris, The Chainsmokers, Major Lazer etc.

Archived