I actually did not expect that....

Alice X

Since day 1 I've always loved Make Me, however it's really a grower to me. I would have never expected to grow in me to a level, where I would put it in the same place together with Gimme More and Toxic in my heart. :crying1:

I actually can't believe that such a flawless song, with flawless original concept & video, got this shitty video and not-so-good choreo :idkney:

#JusticeForMakeMe! 

Holy trinity of best singles:

Toxic, Gimme More, Make Me :bootyney:

• Replies 8
  • Created
  • Last Reply
10 minutes ago, BJ4u said:

Since day 1 I've always loved Make Me, however it's really a grower to me. I would have never expected to grow in me to a level, where I would put it in the same place together with Gimme More and Toxic in my heart. :crying1:

I actually can't believe that such a flawless song, with flawless original concept & video, got this shitty video and not-so-good choreo :idkney:

#JusticeForMakeMe! 

Holy trinity of best singles:

Toxic, Gimme More, Make Me :bootyney:

OMG! My boyfriend and I were just talking about how much we love Make Me and put it up there with Gimme More(my all time favorite Britney song)!!!!!!!!!!!! It's such a fresh sound for her and I absolutely love it, I wish we got the original video, she looks so ******* hot in it. :bootyney::bootyney::bootyney:

38 minutes ago, Gimmemore07 said:

OMG! My boyfriend and I were just talking about how much we love Make Me and put it up there with Gimme More(my all time favorite Britney song)!!!!!!!!!!!! It's such a fresh sound for her and I absolutely love it, I wish we got the original video, she looks so ******* hot in it. :bootyney::bootyney::bootyney:

You and your boyfriend are flawless:ahhh:

Archived