ok she really needs to STEP UP HER GAME BIG TIME

goincrazy4brit

• Replies 219
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 minutes ago, ChrisTheLoner said:

I completely disagree with your post OP!

Why is it that when she's already doing fantastic there always still has to be some annoying ******* that has to bash everything about her!?

I honestly wish that people that have to bash her like this would get banned because they don't deserve to be on a Britney fan site if they're just gonna be so nasty towards Britney :4music:

no i'm not bashing on everything she does you have clearly problem to understand what i'm saying sweetie just stop trying :nothavingit:

and i'm not bashing her i'm just not praising everything she does cause this days she actually promotes

She's gotten to a point in which performances like Make Me and Do You Wanna Come Over? come off effortlessly. SHE makes it look easy :unbothered:

She was going in the right direction when she added the Womanizer break, together with Breathe On Me and Touch Of My Hand. She was experimenting a bit and pushing herself more, doing stuff like the backflip. Oh and the Toxic bit she did during the BBMAs was awesome, too! Now it feels like she's playing too safe... Let's not even talk about the original Make Me music video getting scrapped, that was a clear sign Britney wanted to play safe with visuals/performances. I don't know why she's doing it tho, maybe she only cares about the music... But she'd me missing out on so much! :yaknow:

11 minutes ago, goincrazy4brit said:

and what have all this to do with what i'm saying in this thread? and exactly in what point i'm dragging her?

now you need to CHILL AND DO WHATEVER YOU WANT 

LAME! u where judging her and saying she needs to step her game up? ar u kidding me? she stepped her game up when she was 17 and at the age of 17 u were probably under yo mama's roof asking for your salary. U need to step your game up and stop judging her. She's one of the most famos people in the world... she's the richest and she accomplished all her dreams at the age of 30. she deserves to be spoiled and do her thing. She has nothing to prove. bye

6 minutes ago, sexisreal said:

LAME! u where judging her and saying she needs to step her game up? ar u kidding me? she stepped her game up while she was 17 and at the age of 17 u were probably under yo mama's roof asking for your salary. U need to step your game up and stop judging her. She's one of the most famos people in the world... she's the richest and she accomplished all her dreams at the age of 30. she deserves to be spoiled and do her thing. She has nothing to prove. bye

and actually for this reason right there she needs to step up her game cause as i said she have it all this time 

great music great energy she's happy etc etc 

for this career that she made at her 17 if she wants to be out there as a FAN i suggest to step up her game AS A FAN i'm saying my opinion

and i'm not gonna ask you :arianabye:

9 minutes ago, goincrazy4brit said:

no i'm not bashing on everything she does you have clearly problem to understand what i'm saying sweetie just stop trying :nothavingit:

and i'm not bashing her i'm just not praising everything she does cause this days she actually promotes

You're a flop pressed lame for real, post up your  bank account receipts, awards, traveled miles.

To Britney you're a ******* nobody and your opinion doesn't matter from where she was in 2007 to 2016 in INCREDIBLE.

Sorry not sorry your sad.

12 minutes ago, goincrazy4brit said:

But the thing is, its that you're saying that she isn't even trying and that is completely false. She wouldn't even be promoting at all let alone making quality music if she wasn't trying. The whole lip synching thing is maybe a bit much considering she really doesn't sing live anymore (with the exception of carpool). But I don't get why some people aren't used to her lip synching by now. She's been doing it her whole career aka 18 years but people still have to complain about it. I don't get why yall gotta keep whining over and over again about the lip synching.

Now on to the part where you mentioned dancing. How is the dancing getting ridiculous when its only gotten better since August last year? She's been giving us the best choreo since 2004 but yet you say "it's getting ridiculous". I honestly don't get why you said that because it makes no sense at all when she's been dancing her *** off this past year. I also don't get how it is considered childish how she dances sometimes? I really don't get the mindset of some of you on here tbh.

Also a final remark to add. Why is it such a big deal if she is wearing leotards? Yeah we get it, classic Britney usually wore pants instead of a leotard but I don't get what's so bad about leotards tbh. They suit her well in my opinion but I guess that is just my opinion. Still though I don't get why some people can't respect her fashion decisions these days.

3 minutes ago, IconicShow said:

You're a flop pressed lame for real, post up your  bank account receipts, awards, traveled miles.

To Britney you're a ******* nobody and your opinion doesn't matter from where she was in 2007 to 2016 in INCREDIBLE.

Sorry not sorry your sad.

You need to calm down sis...:nyschool: The op didn't even say anything hateful or bash her... Wtf "post your bank account receipts"??? Girl.:selenerz: stahp "traveled miles":huh:

I think she's trying tho

POM is where she feels safe now which is why she just doesn't care what outfits she wears on each section, she adds random hairflips or freestyle bits on different performances every date and where she performs with her hair in a messy bun (If you've noticed, she has her hair down when she debuts a performance or does promo on tv) 

My point is that for the upcoming festivals she will step up her game like she did at the BBMAs (wasn't that performance so epic? :bow: ) and the VMAs (they were underwhelming for some but she did something unexpected by recording another song and apparently live singing was the original plan. :orly:

As for the leotards, I would like more outfits like the VS one she uses for MATM, but some of the leotards from the revamped show are really good. :kisses2all::feelingmyself::cooltshirt:

Just now, BOBIBCFBG said:

The Today Show performances were bad. I think she really needs to rehearse stuff more + get better choreographers. 

They were ok not bad. I read all the hate on here so I watched it and actually liked both performances. People are just being dramatic! But I do want her to improve a lot of things

23 minutes ago, ChrisTheLoner said:

But the thing is, its that you're saying that she isn't even trying and that is completely false. She wouldn't even be promoting at all let alone making quality music if she wasn't trying. The whole lip synching thing is maybe a bit much considering she really doesn't sing live anymore (with the exception of carpool). But I don't get why some people aren't used to her lip synching by now. She's been doing it her whole career aka 18 years but people still have to complain about it. I don't get why yall gotta keep whining over and over again about the lip synching.

Now on to the part where you mentioned dancing. How is the dancing getting ridiculous when its only gotten better since August last year? She's been giving us the best choreo since 2004 but yet you say "it's getting ridiculous". I honestly don't get why you said that because it makes no sense at all when she's been dancing her *** off this past year. I also don't get how it is considered childish how she dances sometimes? I really don't get the mindset of some of you on here tbh.

Also a final remark to add. Why is it such a big deal if she is wearing leotards? Yeah we get it, classic Britney usually wore pants instead of a leotard but I don't get what's so bad about leotards tbh. They suit her well in my opinion but I guess that is just my opinion. Still though I don't get why some people can't respect her fashion decisions these days.

listen to me first of all i'm gald that you actually talking and don't spread hateful comments etc etc

back on the day britney was a godess even if she uses the TRACK (like slave4u vmas performance and plenty others) we clearly didn't care nor the gp even if they spread hate comments deep inside they used to admire her 

but now that she actually promotes hard for first time since circus everyting is lack from choreo to lip sync to costumes do you understand what am i saying?

how can i be more clear..well go see britney performance for toxic on 2004 on ellen THE GIRL WAS DANCING HER *** OFF AND SHE WAS SINGING BEHIND THE TRACK YOU CAN CLEARLY HEAR HER BREATHE 

nowadays she's using the TRACK (do you understand that? the TRACK) 

now the dancing thing if you re a fan of britney you need no questiones that brit can dance million times better than this!

Archived