ok she really needs to STEP UP HER GAME BIG TIME

goincrazy4brit

15 minutes ago, bboy said:

IA she needs a good choreographer like Friedman. But Idk if this wouldn't finish the same way... Him leaving because she refused the hard moves...

i stan for Brian Friedman. even after he was bashed for britney underperforming HIAM, he seems to have no bad blood with her. we hate to hear it but probably it's britney herself not wanting to do the harder choreo. not because she cant but because she doesnt want to anymore. take a look at how FFTney performed the orignal choreography differently. they did it differently here, Overprotected-ney could easily pull this off

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pA0wnZctXCc

• Replies 219
  • Created
  • Last Reply
4 minutes ago, blueblink said:

i stan for Brian Friedman. even after he was bashed for britney underperforming HIAM, he seems to have no bad blood with her. we hate to hear it but probably it's britney herself not wanting to do the harder choreo. not because she cant but because she doesnt want to anymore. take a look at how FFTney performed the orignal choreography differently. they did it differently here, Overprotected-ney could easily pull this off

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pA0wnZctXCc

Never saw that before. She only keeps like 2 or 3 moves from the original choreo tbh

2 hours ago, noturbitch said:

she has no time? are you out of your mind? she spends all day posting random stuff on her insta account plus sunbathing poolside at her house, she´s always quoted in interviews saying "oh we didn´t have anything to do so we did this".

I assure you she has plenty of time to spare, it´s just that she doesn´t want to spend time improving her dance abilities. She´ll rehearse for anything on the day of the performance or like once on the day before.

She spends her spare time with her kids, and all her work time she spends on Vegas. As long as she's stuck in Vegas, she won't have time to do anything else. She could've put on a live concert for the Today show, but she had to return to Vegas and prerecord her performances from there. :quirkney:

This era could have started out on a much more positive note if Team B would have just released the original MM music video... That kind of set the era off on rocky ground because all of the fans hate the official video and it's certainly not done Make Me any favors with rising on the charts. I'm happy we're getting promo this time, but I do wish Britney would do something more iconic with her performances.

Guest Arckangel
On 2016-09-02 at 6:00 AM, SamanthaBailey said:

OMG you guys still goin on about "live sing".  Let me break truth for you.  I love Britney a lot but being true honest, she can't sing.  That why she not sing live since 2004, ha voice very damage and even before she neva had strong voice except for before BOMT album release.  Nowaday she can't sing at all (why you think she even lip half carpool karaok :orangu: ), and that okay cause studio can fix, but she neva gone sing live again.  You need to accept true :donewithit:

But Madonna can!

22 hours ago, iZacaree said:

This era could have started out on a much more positive note if Team B would have just released the original MM music video... That kind of set the era off on rocky ground because all of the fans hate the official video and it's certainly not done Make Me any favors with rising on the charts. I'm happy we're getting promo this time, but I do wish Britney would do something more iconic with her performances.

What if she and not her the didn't want to release the video? 

On Friday, September 02, 2016 at 8:28 AM, ItsGodneyB**ch said:

ikr

she has 6 weeks off before every leg

Your point is? Any JOB u get time off. Is she supposed to do shows and then for the next 6 weeks rehearse new routines for the next set of shows. That's really funny. Look let's be honest....anyone here over the age of 20. There is no way you can do in your 30's the same things u did in your teens and early 20's. Its just not possible. There are too many changes going on mind body and soul. He's just not the so person no matter how much anyone may want her to be. 2 kids and many years changes things. No new choreographer can help that.

2 hours ago, secondgeneration said:

Your point is? Any JOB u get time off. Is she supposed to do shows and then for the next 6 weeks rehearse new routines for the next set of shows. That's really funny. Look let's be honest....anyone here over the age of 20. There is no way you can do in your 30's the same things u did in your teens and early 20's. Its just not possible. There are too many changes going on mind body and soul. He's just not the so person no matter how much anyone may want her to be. 2 kids and many years changes things. No new choreographer can help that.

Yes, I know that, and I personally don't expect Primeney again, just a bit of effort to come up with a solid choreo that doesn't involve 50 arm movements and 30 haiflips. I mean, it doesn't even need to be hard, just something different, almost all her POM choreos look the same not to mention MM and DYWCO..

2 minutes ago, ItsGodneyB**ch said:

Yes, I know that, and I personally don't expect Primeney again, just a bit of effort to come up with a solid choreo that doesn't involve 50 arm movements and 30 haiflips. I mean, it doesn't even need to be hard, just something different, almost all her POM choreos look the same not to mention MM and DYWCO..

Well considering the fact that she has a bad knee , she's lucky to be able to do anything.  And if she came out with something new the same people who are complaining about needing something new will complain about it either not being good enough or just not enough. Just can't make some people happy.

I'm just glad she's back out there again but... I really hate those leotards! :ehum: It doesn't matter who's wearing them, I wish that trend would die!  Also, if she would just sing live once it would shut the haters up for a long time.  I wouldn't mind hearing her sing live again myself. :tiffanynod: On her choreography, I keep reading everywhere that she's had numerous knee surgeries and tore her ACL once so maybe she can't move like before which would be totally understandable:britstare:

4 hours ago, iZacaree said:

It begs the question - why did she film it in the first place?

Haven't you ever started ething and then regreted it after

Maybe it sent come out lime she expected.

Or maybe like they said it would have been too expensive with all the product placement. Which was the directors call not her team. Could be why they dropped him because he would t change things.

7 hours ago, secondgeneration said:

Haven't you ever started ething and then regreted it after

Maybe it sent come out lime she expected.

Or maybe like they said it would have been too expensive with all the product placement. Which was the directors call not her team. Could be why they dropped him because he would t change things.

In the end, we will probably never know. 

On 4/9/2016 at 7:03 AM, JeNny_C said:

I'm just glad she's back out there again but... I really hate those leotards! :ehum: It doesn't matter who's wearing them, I wish that trend would die!  Also, if she would just sing live once it would shut the haters up for a long time.  I wouldn't mind hearing her sing live again myself. :tiffanynod: On her choreography, I keep reading everywhere that she's had numerous knee surgeries and tore her ACL once so maybe she can't move like before which would be totally understandable:britstare:

when she's rehearsing she can move like she used to ( make me rehearsal choreo on her insta )

Archived