So I've had this idea for a LIAR video

Exaholic

I highly doubt we will ever get a video for the song, but it really gives me a Wild West vibe - due to the slide guitars etc.

She should be a **** outlaw cowgirl, out for revenge on her cowboy ex lover. She rides into a dusty little town on the Radar horse. She gets off, walks across the main drag as a tumbleweed blows past and she heads to the local watering hole where her ex boyfriend and his gang are sitting drinking.

She enters the saloon, head down and the room falls silent. She looks up, eyes dominant and steady and announces "It's Britney *****!". The song begins and she struts round the room, has a shot of whiskey at some point, and there is a massive fight by the chorus, bar stools flying, glasses smashing etc.

The bar fight ends up outside where there is more action, fighting etc. and then the final showdown, she draws her gun, her ex lover draws his... the last chorus finishes "You're a lair... liar" the screen goes blank and we hear a gunshot.

The ending guitar riff begins and we see Cowgirl Britney riding off into the desert on the Radar horse...

THE END. :liberatedaf:

• Replies 21
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 minute ago, No Seas Cortés said:

It's better than half of the album.

Liar is one of the best songs she's ever recorded along with No Seas Cortés.

These needed to be standard tracks tbh, not bonus ones. :donewithit:

IASFM

Don't understand why it's only a bonus track. The beat, the lyrics, her vocals. It's not just another *** song - it tells a story. :donewithit:

People on here have no taste :donewithit:

Period :donewithit:

Archived