Charm La'Donna Has To Go

colormefresh

1 minute ago, colormefresh said:

Wade Robson had a meltdown when he lost that Michael Jackson lawsuit. I think he retired or something.

Brian's a little ****. I think that bridge is burned.

Jamie King is our only hope. :wannadie:

But he did the FF tour and we had up and down...womanizer break...big fat bass....toxic Chinese choreography....I can't :orangu::icant1:

• Replies 149
  • Created
  • Last Reply
9 hours ago, derick said:

He's Delusional she brought back danceney and did away with STIFFney and if Britney's choreography sucks it's Britney dumbing it down not charm in sure she would have preferred to show the best of her choreography skills but opted for Wat makes current Britney look best besides its not charms fault if Britney doesn't EXECUTE the choreography correctly...I hated the mm performance at Pom but I love it on today and vmas b/c Britney was doing it RIGHT

her choreography sucks i think it was britney that was re-inspired by her career and that's why she dances better.

9 hours ago, derick said:

He's Delusional she brought back danceney and did away with STIFFney and if Britney's choreography sucks it's Britney dumbing it down not charm in sure she would have preferred to show the best of her choreography skills but opted for Wat makes current Britney look best besides its not charms fault if Britney doesn't EXECUTE the choreography correctly...I hated the mm performance at Pom but I love it on today and vmas b/c Britney was doing it RIGHT

Then why is the gp calling her vma performance stiff

1 minute ago, ChrisTheLoner said:

You people always have something to whine and complain about, don't you :shameless:

Yeah...blaming he choreographer when actually Britney is the lazy one not willing to invest time practicing her routines as she should. Nowadays she wants to put minimum effort in her job cause she's a mom, but j.lo and Beyoncé are moms too and they kill their shows...they are truly committed

33 minutes ago, ChrisTheLoner said:

You people always have something to whine and complain about, don't you :shameless:

nah if you look through my history all i do is stan britney, and defend her when all the psychos bully her. all i have an issue with is her choreography which is subjective and not britneys doing.. BYE :)

5 minutes ago, RezaCody said:

nah if you look through my history all i do is stan britney, and defend her when all the psychos bully her. all i have an issue with is her choreography which is subjective and not britneys doing.. BYE :)

It is her doing cuz she's the one cutting everything that's complex

1 hour ago, iamtonys said:

Yeah...blaming he choreographer when actually Britney is the lazy one not willing to invest time practicing her routines as she should. Nowadays she wants to put minimum effort in her job cause she's a mom, but j.lo and Beyoncé are moms too and they kill their shows...they are truly committed

Well it is Britney's choice to be not "fully committed" and you should respect her decision.

If Beyonce and JLo are so much better than Britney then why don't you go stan for them :arianabye:

12 minutes ago, ChrisTheLoner said:

Well it is Britney's choice to be not "fully committed" and you should respect her decision.

If Beyonce and JLo are so much better than Britney then why don't you go stan for them :arianabye:

Okay, so which is it? You down-voted me for saying Charm is a shitty choreographer and you're saying you think Britney is committed to the routine. So what is your stance? Do you think these performances are perfect? I'm confused :boredashell:

5 minutes ago, colormefresh said:

Okay, so which is it? You down-voted me for saying Charm is a shitty choreographer and you you're saying you think Britney is committed. So what is your stance? Do you think everything is perfect? I'm confused :boredashell:

I think I might have worded it wrong. What I was trying to say is that its Britney's choice to not fully commit herself to her dancing. Of course not everything is perfect. Does it have to be? No, nothing is perfect but if it is Britney's choice not to fully commit then I think we should respect her decisions. Just because she's a popstar doesn't mean she has to put all her focus on her career like Beyonce or JLo. That's what I like about Britney, she really equals her priorities out instead of focusing on one thing.

Just now, ChrisTheLoner said:

I think I might have worded it wrong. What I was trying to say is that its Britney's choice to not fully commit herself to her dancing. Of course not everything is perfect. Does it have to be? No, nothing is perfect but if it is Britney's choice not to fully commit then I think we should respect her decisions. Just because she's a popstar doesn't mean she has to put all her focus on her career like Beyonce or JLo. That's what I like about Britney, she really equals her priorities out instead of focusing on thing.

But do you seriously think the choreography Britney was given is GREAT? That's the whole point of this thread. :boredashell:

Archived