Ungrateful Exhale, Typical.

HotAsIce.ve

• Replies 46
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 hours ago, HotAsIce.ve said:

I mean this Era have the best promo since ITZ. (Pre-Era the BBMAs) now multiple radio interviews, ihearthradio festival, Apple Music festival, the VMAs, the Today Show, it's rumored that RCA is pushing for SNL and the AMAs too, and Britney said still are more upcoming surprises. 

And now you have a Meltdown because the Make Me Performance on Today Show, when you know it was going to be like the POM performance, I mean Really exhale? 

This fanbase will never get satisfac with anything, I mean the only problem was the Music Video and so what I know Britney, RCA, and her team will make a amazing video for the 2nd single this time. (Don't act like the David vision was amazing too, that version fit for a aggressive song like Work ***** not Make Me) 

Sometimes I understand why Britney ignores this website. Hoping the next era Britney just put on sale the Album, without visual, without promotion without nothing. Be grateful this is the Promotion we waiting for since ITZ. 

And for the stupid Britards who compares the 2016ney with 2011ney, go to the light and see Jesus.

:lessons: Educate these flop fans

• Super Mods

I mean considering you were dragging Britney's team the other day but now praising all the promo they set up is a little contradictory :angietea:

But I agree with what you're saying in the OP. It's very disturbing to see fans' lack of appreciation and downright negativity about everything :wannadie:

Archived