If this era flops, the blame is on Make Me video.

Litney

The song bangs and the performances have been great but the video is just trash.

The giggling and **** makes me cringe so much, and the story line is just rubbish.

You can tell by the dislike ratio and views. Just compare it to VMA performance, Audio version and Carpool K. Official vid should have WAY more views.

We can only hope there are so many leaks of original vid that they just release it, but I doubt that will happen.

Next videos had better bang...

• Replies 44
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Get over it. :tiffeyeroll:

Was blackout ruined by stripperlla? For gimme more. 

Was Fatte female ruined by product placement in hold myah away from Glory? :tiffeyeroll:

Bish do yourself a favor. Stream the **** out of glory on all platforms. Stream Make Me... On youtube. If your willing to buy 20 copies for 13.80 dollars do it from a US account. :tiffeyeroll:

Im waiting for my paycheck today to buy another 10 copies of make me.. And im buying the album as well again.  

Just now, AaliyahNation1979 said:

Get over it. :tiffeyeroll:

Was blackout ruined by stripperlla? For gimme more. 

Was Fatte female ruined by product placement in hold myah away from Glory? :tiffeyeroll:

Bish do yourself a favor. Stream the **** out of glory on all platforms. Stream Make Me... On youtube. If your willing to buy 20 copies for 13.80 dollars do it from a US account. :tiffeyeroll:

Im waiting for my paycheck today to buy another 10 copies of make me.. And im buying the album as well again.  

Stripperella was ICONIC. Especially uncensored version.

HIAM video was decent. And product placement better than the shitty orange screens in MM. Rest of FF vids were good anyway.

*****, why would I aim for a US no.2 instead of a UK no.1 (would be her first). Your weave too tight?? Making no sense.

And believe me I've bought my copies and streaming day and night on multiple devices.

2 minutes ago, fatal.attraction said:

are you for real? :idkney:

we get it..the video sucks.. get over ur ******* self.. shes giving u promo u havent dreamed off.. :lessons:

My point is, the video was a LOST opportunity.

1 minute ago, Litney said:

Stripperella was ICONIC. Especially uncensored version.

HIAM video was decent. And product placement better than the shitty orange screens in MM. Rest of FF vids were good anyway.

*****, why would I aim for a US no.2 instead of a UK no.1 (would be her first). Your weave too tight?? Making no sense.

And believe me I've bought my copies and streaming day and night on multiple devices.

My point is, the video was a LOST opportunity.

WE GET ITTTT.. I KNOWWWWWW... it hurts too muchh BUT LET IT GOOOOOO..... :girlfall:

This is true.

Trashing the video changed the entire era. The creative direction did a 180 away from where it was originally going, and they haven't been able to recover.

I'd go so far as to say that the original VMA performance got trashed along with the video, and they had to come up with a new one at the last minute.

It's the only thing that makes sense.

:janet:

Question...

Who was the stylist on the original MM video?

Because we're seeing the super-stylish black and white outfits pop up during certain appearance, and the super cheezy POM outfits pop up during other moments.

Is it possible they hired a stylist at the beginning of the era who planned out all of the appearances ahead of time? And then when they ditched the first MM video, they also had to ditch the VMA performance outfit because it no longer made sense to wear it?

1 minute ago, Steel_Magnolia said:

Question...

Who was the stylist on the original MM video?

Because we're seeing the super-stylish black and white outfits pop up during certain appearance, and the super cheezy POM outfits pop up during other moments.

Is it possible they hired a stylist at the beginning of the era who planned out all of the appearances ahead of time? And then when they ditched the first MM video, they also had to ditch the VMA performance outfit because it no longer made sense to wear it?

agreed. loving all the mid riffs, black and white and lace. LACENEY.

56 minutes ago, Litney said:

The song bangs and the performances have been great but the video is just trash.

The giggling and **** makes me cringe so much, and the story line is just rubbish.

You can tell by the dislike ratio and views. Just compare it to VMA performance, Audio version and Carpool K. Official vid should have WAY more views.

We can only hope there are so many leaks of original vid that they just release it, but I doubt that will happen.

Next videos had better bang...

I agree that the video is bad and we have some few other bad choices, such as the mV outfit the performance and the lip-synching. But Britney is happy and the music is good, so it's not a flop. She delivered great music and is enjoying herself. I don't care about sales and **** as long as she keeps doing good things and gets out of the vegas circus world

Archived