I wish she knew how much we love and appreciates what she's doing and SLAYING

NiceSpears

Honestly, I cannot believe all this work and energy and HAPPINESS she puts into this work of hers and era. I love it. And you know what's so fun? While people have been complaining for months about how they "worried" she wouldn't put any effort into this at all(and while also complaining about a gazillon of other things) - QUEEN has been slaying it in different studios for shoots and interviews, as well as planning and booking stuff(thanks Team Britney) that's now coming up.

For me - she has NOTHING to prove anylonger. But Britney is kinda "growing" into this legendary(she have been miss legendary for a long time now I know that) artist with longevity(!). I can see that now. Just look at Madonna or Janet for example - they have transformed back and forth and reinvented themselves over the years, because no one would buy the music, style and performance they bought to the table 20 years ago. And artist that are main main main now for the GP will go the same route, if they will make it in this game for the long run. Britney however proved that she will long ago, but for me only now we truly see how it's happening. 

I wish I could thank her for Glory, the performances and all the work she is putting out there because she's on fire and I'm so freaking happy and excited!

• Replies 2
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Archived