New Britney blind item?

monalisaney81

There is a lot more shade being thrown at this popular music artist and her new song!

The singer seems to be making enemies left and right.

First, an exclusivity agreement with one music service has led to another music service banning it from their popular playlist.

Then, something went wrong with an on-air interview the artist did with a famous host at this large radio station in a major market. The host was so annoyed that he then instructed others at the station to relegate the airplay of the song to the graveyard shift.

So, don’t expect to spot the song on the popular playlist of this top music service… and if you want to hear it on this large radio station, it will only happen if you rise at 4:00 am!

http://blindgossip.com/?p=80605

I wonder if something happened at Elvis Duran and thats why Z100 is snubbing her.

• Replies 15
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Just now, MANDIXMX said:

Hows that Gaga? Her new song is not even out.

Britney had issues with Apple/Spotify earlier and is promoting on radio a lot, this item could mean Elvis Duran specifically.

I edited it, and I think it's Katy as she had deals with Olympics and Apple and has done radio interviews..

First, an exclusivity agreement with one music service has led to another music service banning it from their popular playlist.

It's Gaga. She got her Apple exclusive deal cancelled by her label because their parent company Universal got screwed over by Frank Ocean. Spotify has also recently been called out for punishing artists who make an Apple exclusive deal by putting them on less playlists/not enough banners.

Britney has never had an exclusive arrangement with one music platform over another (most of them don't consider her worthy), and Spotify has been giving Britney lots of attention on their playlists since she debuted Make Me, so it is DEFINITELY not her

18 minutes ago, Taystee said:

i don't think it's brit cause both spotify and apple aren't paying her dust. like apple still released that commercial and spotify has been giving her a bunch of promo and have also included her in their playlists.

It's Katy, her single flopped hard.

Archived