Should we be threatened/worried about Gaga dropping a single when Glory Promo is in full swing?

WeaveHeavy

1 minute ago, makemeslay said:

well, following that logic everybody is a threat. If we're going to be afraid of people who jump to #1 on iTunes, we might as well be afraid of our shadow.

Gaga is been out of the pop industry for a while, whenever she releases anything that's not a Tony Bennet collab it's going to draw attention...

10 minutes ago, Jba1213 said:

Nobody is a threat when you have thousands of die hard fans to sabotage any **** that comes in our Queens way!:bwink:

Where were those die hard fans that allowed Rise to block Make Me on iTunes tho? :flop:

• Replies 48
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 minute ago, juniorcasemiro said:

Gaga is been out of the pop industry for a while, whenever she releases anything that's not a Tony Bennet collab it's going to draw attention...

Where were those die hard fans that allowed Rise to block Make Me on iTunes tho? :flop:

yeah but you can't live your life in fear.

Britney's not #1 on iTunes now, what difference does it make?

12 minutes ago, juniorcasemiro said:

Hun I don't know because I had the idea to sabotage her but they all let my thread flop.... But it doesn't matter because we're in the top 3 now and where is Rice???:receiptswheretho:

2 hours ago, Dark Prerogative said:

I feel like Gaga will come back with hype and bounce back from Artpop with a #1 iTunes single. But, I guess it really depends on the quality of music. 

I hope the healthy pop music competition has Britneys team bring their A game, hopefully a solid music video for single 2 and continued live performances and appearances! :feelingmyself:

Archived