Ryan Seacrest Hints Chainsmokers Keeping Secret About Britney Collab.. AP?

asas12

This may be AP since I haven't been on Exhale in a few hours, but after the Chainsmokers denied a Britney collab Ryan Seacrest followed up with "We see you keeping secrets.. Does Cheddar know?" (not sure who Cheddar is). Link: https://twitter.com/OnAirWithRyan 

I really think this is happening guys. The snippets that sound like her, Daya's tweet, them both being in Vegas and performing at iHeart, Chainsmokers denying the tweet so fast (possibly in an effort to keep it a surprise release) and Ryan Seacrest calling them out on it. It fits together too nicely for it not to be legit. 

This is the best thing we could have ever asked for. Britney collaborating with the hottest DJ's on the planet right now. Roses, Don't Let Me Down, and Closer are all some of the best recent dance songs and they are #1 right now with Halsey. A collaboration with Britney would be #1 for WEEKS! And they are great DJ's so we know it would be quality music!! 

Please let this be true!!!! The snippets sound amazing!! 

• Replies 13
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 minutes ago, Brichney. said:

How did this rumor start? 

On Aug 29 the Chainsmokers hinted at their next song being something special. Then Daya said the next day "mhm go hang with your new friend Britney." And that's when Ryan Seacrest started tweeting. And idk when they posted the snippets 

4 minutes ago, JoffBaratheon said:

Omg keep this to yourself. People had already moved on with their lives. Now you're just starting a potential meltdown again. Damn you all and your craving for hot threads and the brownie points of total strangers :boredashell: of course I will eat my words if it does happen

a meltdown over a Jointsmokers feature? ok. :ipass:

3 minutes ago, JoffBaratheon said:

Omg keep this to yourself. People had already moved on with their lives. Now you're just starting a potential meltdown again. Damn you all and your craving for hot threads and the brownie points of total strangers :boredashell: of course I will eat my words if it does happen

I'm sorry I don't wanna start meltdowns I looked on exhale and didn't see anything about it so I wasn't sure if it had been posted yet :(  And I got excited cause it seemed like Ryan knew something we didn't. My bad 

Archived