[ Scans ] UPDATE Marie Claire - UK + Full Article

OutrageousSin

• Replies 90
  • Created
  • Last Reply
17 hours ago, Cecig said:

Question: If this is from october issue why is already out?

And waht happened with Flaunt magazine, is out or not and we have only one pic where is the rest?

ikr?

so many things going on :clap1:

i want to know MOAR about that flawless Flaunt Mag so bad!!!

On 01/09/2016 at 4:22 AM, marioh said:

Great article. And that bit about her writing more on this album than any other album. :mariahstare: It's so obvious now that they pulled a Thiefonce with BJ's writing credits.

She wrote 8 tracks on ITZ. She wrote 7 now. Maybe it's just bad memory and she doesn't recall she wrote more tracks even on ITZ. 

She's happy and it shows. We care about her chart performance, how the gp bashes her but I think what's important is that BRITNEY who we almost lost in 2007 is very much HAPPY with her life right now. Stay happy Brit. It'll eventually show in your art - your music & performances! Glory be! 

57 minutes ago, Arya said:

She wrote 8 tracks on ITZ. She wrote 7 now. Maybe it's just bad memory and she doesn't recall she wrote more tracks even on ITZ. 

I think she meant the whole process of making the album. The other songs she co-wrote might not have made the cut for Glory. Hopefully she releases a B-side

On 01/09/2016 at 1:32 PM, Denisa said:

they never will understand how big is their mommy because mommy is mommy... but one day they will understand how many people love her :tifftear:

:wontcry:

9 hours ago, NewB said:

I think she meant the whole process of making the album. The other songs she co-wrote might not have made the cut for Glory. Hopefully she releases a B-side

Oh right it could be it. I hope so too! :clap:

On 1 September 2016 at 6:01 AM, OutrageousSin said:

Large Files, i didn't edit them just in case! and also if you guys want the article as well i'll scan it! 

THANKS TO THE OP FOR THE SCANS: http://xray.breatheheavy.com/displayimage.php?pid=295277

normal_XRAY_MQ.jpgnormal_14193788_924774584297512_78692562

+ UK people, please BUY the magazine, and support the issue, let's make it a best seller! 

it's only £3.99 at WHSmith, it comes with a dark purple nail polish, give it to your mum, sister, girlfiriend, boyfriend, **** buddy..idk or even use it yourself if you like!  lol

Is it on sell in all WHSmith:quirkney:  I am coming back to UK on Monday, i might get it in Heathrow:lustney:

11 hours ago, Arya said:

And Karen said she had an input on every song even though she wasn't credited in the end. Coming up with melodies, deciding the theme of the song.

2 minutes ago, Applejack said:

And Karen said she had an input on every song even though she wasn't credited in the end. Coming up with melodies, deciding the theme of the song.

This is so good to hear! 

I'm still slayed by glory :sobbing:

Archived