Glory Tour

BrittonJeanSpears

Inspired by the Onyx Hotel Tour, which only left out like two of the ITZ songs, I just grabbed most of Glory and threw on some extra songs. :donewithit: I'm still working on the order, but these are definitely the songs I'd use.

1. Invitation
  2. Make Me
  3. Do You Wanna Come Over?
  4. I'm A Slave 4 U
  5. Slumber Party
  6. 3
  7. Love Me Down
  8. Boys
  9. S&M / Scream & Shout - Medley
  10. Hold It Against Me
  11. Gimme More
  12. Coupure Électrique
  13. Man On The Moon
  14. Just LUV Me
  15. Womanizer
  16. Just LIKE Me
  17. Toxic
  18. Liar
  19. Shattered Glass / Me, Myself & I - Mash-Up
  20. Better
  21. Change Your Mind (No Seas Cortés)
  22. ...Baby, One More Time
  23. Till The World Ends
  • Replies 21
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Your idea is great! But I'm tired of Britney being ask to be inspired by her oldself. Primeney did show an evolution as an artist. If there is a Glory tour I would like to be totally different from anything she's done before. Maybe she should use more technology in her performances as VMA's. Btw, not feeling TTWE as the final song, this song is horrible. Coupure électrique would be a very nice intro + a nice remix of Make me to end the show.

Great setlist! I made a setlist as well and had Invitation and Make Me... as the first 2 songs too! I couldn't find anywhere else to put Make Me... lol. I'm really hoping the reason they have such a low budget for initial promo is because they allocated it all towards producing a high quality world tour after Vegas ends. :yesplease:

7 minutes ago, lolo. said:

But I'm tired of Britney being ask to be inspired by her oldself.

All I took from Primeney was that ITZney actually promoted her current album in her tour, as opposed to OIDIAney who promoted BOMT, DWADney who promoted the two previous ones, or Circusney and FFney, who promoted the previous ones as well. :tbh: That's why the entire setlist is just Glory rearranged and split up with old songs in between. :yaknow:

And how DARE you shade Till The God Slays! :lessons: It's one of her best!

5 minutes ago, BrittonJeanSpears said:

All I took from Primeney was that ITZney actually promoted her current album in her tour, as opposed to OIDIAney who promoted BOMT, DWADney who promoted the two previous ones, or Circusney and FFney, who promoted the previous ones as well. :tbh: That's why the entire setlist is just Glory rearranged and split up with old songs in between. :yaknow:

And how DARE you shade Till The God Slays! :lessons: It's one of her best!

Oh my mistake, I understood you wrongly.

TTWE is beyond generic.. I hate it:NYnod:

I think Coupure Électrique would make a great video interlude.

I understand if she wants to extend the Vegas residency instead of touring. However, I think if that's the case, she should start from scratch and do an entirely new show. Take a few months off to work on it. Change the title from Piece of Me to Glory and make it revolve around the new album. Of course include the hits people want to hear, but have the setlist be similar to a touring setlist by putting the majority of the new album in there.

On 31 agosto 2016 at 10:58 PM, BrittonJeanSpears said:

Inspired by the Onyx Hotel Tour, which only left out like two of the ITZ songs, I just grabbed most of Glory and threw on some extra songs. :donewithit: I'm still working on the order, but these are definitely the songs I'd use.

1. Invitation
  2. Make Me
  3. Do You Wanna Come Over?
  4. I'm A Slave 4 U
  5. Slumber Party
  6. 3
  7. Love Me Down
  8. Boys
  9. S&M / Scream & Shout - Medley
  10. Hold It Against Me
  11. Gimme More
  12. Coupure Électrique
  13. Man On The Moon
  14. Just LUV Me
  15. Womanizer
  16. Just LIKE Me
  17. Toxic
  18. Liar
  19. Shattered Glass / Me, Myself & I - Mash-Up
  20. Better
  21. Change Your Mind (No Seas Cortés)
  22. ...Baby, One More Time
  23. Till The World Ends

Till The World Ends at the end is a tradition:) 

Archived