Make Me expected to rise to #18

Bawbby.

• Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply
14 minutes ago, Erreur 2 La Nature said:

This has already been posted tons of times since Monday and there's no "breatheheavy expert" it's the usual and official weekly predictions :drown:

Opening week:

95k pure sales combined + at least 30M AI + 5,3M streams = #17

This week:

At least 100k pure sales combined + at least 24M AI + at least 7/8M streams (Spotify + VMAs performance) = #18?

Predictions aren't always accurate, as you can see. :moorangu: 

Just now, Andrea Beez said:

Opening week:

95k pure sales combined + at least 30M AI + 5,3M streams = #17

This week:

100k pure sales combined + at least 24M AI + at least 7/8M streams (Spotify + VMAs performance) = #18

Something is clearly wrong. :moorangu: 

Maybe top 15? This is impossible? 

7 minutes ago, Erreur 2 La Nature said:

Nothing is wrong... Songs in the top 20 are selling more this week than they were during Make Me's first week, that's it...

First week Britney sold around 163k sps and this week only 10k more than the first week.

Make Me is the 2nd best selling song on USA this week, tho. :selenerz:

During opening week, the song earned something like 250k streams x day on Spotify USA...she's currently gaining the double of that amount daily.

So i'm pretty sure the only one matter are american radios, definitely not sales!

2 minutes ago, Erreur 2 La Nature said:

But radio has nothing to do in it. What counts is : pure sales + streaming

These are predictions, she is expected to sell around 173k sps this week maybe she will do 185k but the difference won't be that big. She can chart at 17 but I don't see how she would chart higher. Yeah if the radio was supporting Make Me more it would help a little bit on iTunes but the difference wouldn't be that big either

Unfortunately for us, radio airplay counts aswell for the BB Hot 100. :moorangu: 

2 hours ago, Erreur 2 La Nature said:

But radio has nothing to do in it. What counts is : pure sales + streaming

These are predictions, she is expected to sell around 173k sps this week maybe she will do 185k but the difference won't be that big. She can chart at 17 but I don't see how she would chart higher. Yeah if the radio was supporting Make Me more it would help a little bit on iTunes but the difference wouldn't be that big either

Radio is a huge part of the hot 100 though. And no, she won't do that much in SPS at all. 

But then again aren't you the person who thought radio AI converted in to sales? 

Archived