i'm just slayed

justin makes amazing music,

they should do something like 4 Minitues

4 minutes? :beynah:

NO THANKS. 

1 hour ago, Da Fr3ak said:

They better wait till next year. Premiere that **** at the 2017 VMAs 

Steal thiefs thunder :comingthru:

This would be the best VMA performance ever, no one would expect it! Then she can give MTV the finger and never return to the VMAs since they don't deserve her. :trash:

6 hours ago, Dolce said:

I don't blame her tbh. Timbaland and JT were looking at her like a charity case back then. Acting like they were doing her a favor to save her career. Lol and where is timbaland now? Still stuck in 2007 with his tired *** beats :nothavingit:

Ia sis. I mean, the biggest **** She gave him was ditching timbaland and then working with his protégé. Blackout didn't flop, was praised and had 2 ww hits without needing timbaland and JT. 

Timbaland talking as if he was saving her life, as if she was doomed, cursed and about to die got me like :sofedup:

5 hours ago, Z-dawg said:

*tut tut*

Liar ft JT (********* Remix) coming through

get.jpg

Ugh, they were so cute together. :sobbing: He hasn't been hot since that Facebook movie, though. :lessons: So Justney fans like myself need to shut up about a reunion. She could do better back then, when he was fuckable and she was a goddess, and she can definitely do better now that he's no longer hot and she still got a body.

6 hours ago, Dolce said:

6 hours ago, Denisa said:

It will be interesting but i still doubt that justin will do that! :mhmsureny:

He seems vengeful (look the way he turned out to be when they broke up)  so he probably won't just bc he said to timbaland that he would do a song with her in 2007 but she didn't want to. 

2 minutes ago, BrittonJeanSpears said:

Ugh, they were so cute together. :sobbing: He hasn't been hot since that Facebook movie, though. :lessons: So Justney fans like myself need to shut up about a reunion. She could do better back then, when he was fuckable and she was a goddess, and she can definitely do better now that he's no longer hot and she still got a body.

I agree that time's been unkind to JT! They would have made super cute kids, tho :otears:

Archived