Justin Timberlake "Totally Down" To Collab With Britney

Slave4yew

• Replies 143
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Just now, datbritney said:

That Justin was going yo leave her because he was unsatisfied :donewithit:

(not because of Brit tho, Im not a britard:sizeup:)

He was cheating left and right before he got married. You know what they say, marriage doesn't change a man. If he cheated on you before he married, he gonna cheat after. Bet he still fools around. :comingthru: He's just more discreet about it now. 

Thats a LIE! the collaboration is been on the table already and they already planed for it. This is just creating the HYPE. The song will be released in 2017... I'm sure it going to be BIG as **** and I'm so down for it. This is going to be the biggest things in Britney's career. Justin will work so hard on this being a HUGE single with all the production and some secrets maybe that will be revealed it's totally iconic. **** IM SO EXCITED  

16 minutes ago, Dolce said:

Though he is not actively pursuing a duet with her, he would welcome the discussion

lol as usual the huge ego of Timberlake can't be bothered to make the first move. He'd only do it if Britney came and asked. :sofedup:

He was willing in 2007 to do smt with her, but the idea came from timbaland lol

Either way he said yes to timbaland and then Britney ditched them and timbaland was pressed af 

I bet jt is still pressed that she didn't want anything with him back then :riha:

1 minute ago, Arya said:

He was willing in 2007 to do smt with her, but the idea came from timbaland lol

Either way he said yes to timbaland and then Britney ditched them and timbaland was pressed af 

I bet jt is still pressed that she didn't want anything with him back then :riha:

I don't blame her tbh. Timbaland and JT were looking at her like a charity case back then. Acting like they were doing her a favor to save her career. Lol and where is timbaland now? Still stuck in 2007 with his tired *** beats :nothavingit:

Archived