Will Make Me's VMA Video count for the Hot 100? It's Not Tagged

If U Seek Amy

• Replies 12
  • Created
  • Last Reply
9 hours ago, JoffBaratheon said:

Why do live performances count though? Britneys should be the only one to count because it's identical to the original (no shade whatsoever so step back) 

her performance had Me Myself & I in it, so it shouldn't really count, but I'm glad it does.

I've been streaming the audio video instead of the others. It's short which means I can do more views, it's definitely related to the song, and I don't feel disappointed looking at that pic of her in the desert.

10 minutes ago, JoffBaratheon said:

Yeah but thirty seconds equals a stream so that's what I meant that it's identical for it to equate a stream. Live performances aren't identical for even five seconds but yeah I've b em streaming the album nonstop on Spotify on my laptop and my phone on both mine and my sisters accounts since it was released, we bought multiple copies, gifted to family and friends and have streamed audio, MV and VMA performance on our tv, iPad and other devices. We have done more than our fair share and more than most of the people reading this have done 

When you stream the album on Spotify, don't waste time streaming each track.

You will get a much better result if you make a playlist like the following.

1) Make Me

2) Make Me

3) Make Me

4) Coupure Electrique

5) Make Me

6) Make Me

7) Make Me

8) Just Like Me

9) Make Me

10) Make Me

11) Make Me

12) Change Your Mind

13) Make Me

14) Make Me

15) Make Me

16) Just Like Me

repeat on loop all day & night

streaming MM will be the same as if you are streaming the ENTIRE album (Track Equivalent Album (TEA)) but at the same time it will help MM's position on Billboard Hot 100 as well as the album. The other tracks, just choose the shortest songs of the album so that your loop is not long. And make a playlist so that Spotify doesn't block your streams as spam waste.

Archived