what you need for second single?

goincrazy4brit

• Replies 33
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 minutes ago, ukfan said:

If I was Britney I'd be planning 5 singles for this album.  

Slumber party needs a night time shot music video,  go rent a cool air bnb house,(with a balcony for smoking)  get some booze, have fun and just recreate a chilled house party with a IUSA/WB video.  You don't need heavy dance scenes (save that for love me down)  just you,  the music and the atmosphere.  Similar to "we can't stop"  without the money sandwich eating.  Bare your soul for us Britney.  that last "like a slumber party"  everyone's asleep and your still awake watching the sunrise. 

Then just like me, you remember the looks into the camera during the everytime video?  That would be perfect for this video. She's driving very upset to a hotel, in the room she looks out the window and sees them together and she simply stares throughout the first chorus as a tear streams down her face. 

She goes to the hotel bar where surprise surprise there sat at a table and Britney is sat in a dark corner of the bar.  Watching.  During the " she can't have you" it flashes back to the relationship. then Britney drives away looking in her mirror in disbelief of what's happening " just like me" as she's shocked.  By the end of the song she either smiles and carries on driving.  (as a metaphor)  or the car is crashed.  

Love me down..  How do I imagine a video for that?  walking through smoke, the beach,  dancing hardcore in a club.. Either way she's needs to sing and we need to see that high note being sung towards the end.  geogous looking scenes aka work ***** /buttons video with fire!  Britney can show of what a great dancer she is.

Please make invitation a single.  It deserves it. 

Also man on the moon,  just love me,  slumber party,   and just like me and love me down.  

5 singles? not gonna happen :quirkney:

Archived