G-Eazy Talked About Britney At His Concert Tonight

dosomethin2nite

Hey guys! I'm finally back on Exhale after like a million years..

Anyway, according to a fan G-Eazy kept name-dropping Britney tonight at his concert in Minnesota and calling out the haters. https://twitter.com/mama_sammie/status/770828544381374464

I had a twitter convo with her but she deleted her replies (Grrr..) So this is what this girl said in the deleted tweets..

"He kept saying haters suck and that its all love with her and kept saying her name all night". Apparently this was about the flack he received for getting curved when Britney rejected his kiss lol :embarrassney:

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Just now, makemeslay said:

I wanna join his fan forum to see what people there are saying about Britney and Make Me tbh but i havent been able to find anything on Google.

Anyone know the link of his fan forum like tneir equivalent of Exhale?

No shade but I feel like since he's still a newcomer in the industry he might not have a lot of fan forums out there-yet! 

Just now, Prune Juice said:

surprised after all the ******* he had time to do a concert.

I still like him, just don't agree with the pointless *****.

Same. Still love him but I think he's better than that! According to the fan this is just something he does on stage with female collaborators..the flirtatious thing. 

Just now, makemeslay said:

i see a lot of them on youtube talking about how he's saving ha career

I would respectfully disagree. I love him & he's been doing this for awhile but lbr the only reason he performed at the VMAs was because he was featured in Britney's performance. A lot of ppl were confused as to who he was and why he was performing with Britney. He's known but not YET at the superstar level. Super talented though!

Just now, dosomethin2nite said:

I would respectfully disagree. I love him & he's been doing this for awhile but lbr the only reason he performed at the VMAs was because he was featured in Britney's performance. A lot of ppl were confused as to who he was and why he was performing with Britney. He's known but not YET at the superstar level. Super talented though!

Nothung to disagree with there. :)

Interesting, at least he doesn't bad mouthed her like Timberlake did so many times to get publicity. I think he is into her... is just so hard to forget ya teas coming from him.

Found this, apparently he said “Not every show goes well, and sometimes you try to kiss somebody on TV and... I don’t know.”

http://www.startribune.com/g-eazy-a-hard-sell-despite-nearly-sold-out-state-fair-crowd/391829801/

So he did try to kiss her -.- oh Britney stop lying :gimmemoar:

18 minutes ago, Nebulosa said:

Interesting, at least he doesn't bad mouthed her like Timberlake did so many times to get publicity. I think he is into her... is just so hard to forget ya teas coming from him.

Found this, apparently he said “Not every show goes well, and sometimes you try to kiss somebody on TV and... I don’t know.”

http://www.startribune.com/g-eazy-a-hard-sell-despite-nearly-sold-out-state-fair-crowd/391829801/

So he did try to kiss her -.- oh Britney stop lying :gimmemoar:

I don't get how he thought he could kiss her while she was singing :orangu:

3 minutes ago, GiveMeASign96 said:

I think he is a newcomer and was so into the moment he forgot that lol... She prob reminded herself of a lipsync scandal if she had gone on with it lol Now she pull he has  a gf lol

7 minutes ago, GiveMeASign96 said:

Proof that she was singing live, but the mic wasn't on and Britney noticed since she pointed at it so they would give her a new one. :crying1:

:pieceofwhat:

Archived