If Britney sign CD's

MakeMeBritneyOh

• Replies 9
  • Created
  • Last Reply
3 minutes ago, 3isacharm said:

word... she should but sadly the US has like no big record stores. She'd have to do it at a walmart 

or an amazon distribution center :hype:

Dead!

But I agree, it would be amazing if she were to bring that back. Although, security will be really tight and I'd be so scared for her. You gotta cough up that 2,500 dollars these days for anything similar to that tbh. 

Just now, LBoggie said:

Dead!

But I agree, it would be amazing if she were to bring that back. Although, security will be really tight and I'd be so scared for her. You gotta cough up that 2,500 dollars these days for anything similar to that tbh. 

you know what... now thinking about it she coulda totally done it at her Vegas shop. It woulda been chaotic but those Cd's woulda sold like fresh donuts 

5 minutes ago, 3isacharm said:

you know what... now thinking about it she coulda totally done it at her Vegas shop. It woulda been chaotic but those Cd's woulda sold like fresh donuts 

To avoid people getting upset and crowds, she can do something like, "The first 200 guests in line will get a chance to do a quick meet and greet Britney and receive a signed CD (no selfies or pictures with her, you gotta pay the $2500 for that)" 

13 minutes ago, Girl On The Moon said:

I think it would be too overwhelming for her. At least at the  m&g is a controlled environment. But a CD signings you never know what to expect. 

They can always close the store off and only allow in 10-20 people at a time and do a quick meet, greet, and get your CD signed. They can post outside that no pictures will be taken with her. 

3 minutes ago, LBoggie said:

They can always close the store off and only allow in 10-20 people at a time and do a quick meet, greet, and get your CD signed. They can post outside that no pictures will be taken with her. 

I think it would be too much tbh. At least the m&gs that she does are no more than 6 people or so per show.... But a Britney singing? first of all, the amount of security the event would need is insane plus it's not the same thing dealing with the energy of 6 persons than 300 or more people. I just think it's too much... She's at a level in her career that if she does something like that she would attract thousands of people and it could get out of control.

Archived