Louisana Tea & Shade

IconicShow

1 minute ago, BritneyObsessed said:

I mean Louisiana is the birthplace of Jazz so we have Louis Armstrong. We also have Ellen, Faith Hill, Lil Wayne, Frank Ocean, Reese Witherspoon, DJ Khaled, Kevin Gates, Tyler Perry...I could go on. Britney is my favorite, but we're talented people, don't sleep on us. lol

Educate us sis, :shameless:

• Replies 29
  • Created
  • Last Reply
5 minutes ago, LBoggie said:

Isn't Nelly (the rapper) from Louisiana? He seems to like Britney. 

Makes me what HQ full TYHB

Just now, Camilo said:

Morons, it breaks my hearth that she wants to help them and they trash her, I'd feel so bad if I were Britney tbh, but she's so humble and nice.

So many people have taken advantage of her kindness and sweetness.

6 minutes ago, IconicShow said:

mte Britney never strayed away from her roots in who she probably is, however when you become a superstar anyone would change in ways. Agree or not but Britney is the Queen of Louisiana. To me Britney is still slaying to be where she is today after her downfall she continues to mak e millions.

Nola Times Picayune didn't write that article. They just put a stupid *** Washington Post article in there. No original content. Nola is going to ****. They never write their own articles much anymore. They import half their articles. They have Louisiana people that love Britney. You cant go by stupid *** comments from Nola.com They always have asinine comments on there. Just like any other comment section. Fuse or somebody just did an article about how her hometown loves her. They got all sort of Beyonce **** in the there also about, this is for New Orleans. Beyonce used the city. She didn't even film in the city. She just acted like it was New Orleans in her video. She used the city for her gain. Even had articles written about it. Not even from New Orleans.Beyonce sister lives in the city so some stupid ***** feel like oh Beyonce has a connection to the city. I'm ******* sick of Beyonce. She is so ******* fake. With all that being said, there was an article written by nola writer about her auctioning off her dress and it was positive. A commenter on that article even mentioned why she didn't just write a check like Taylor Swift. The writer just mentioned a previous article about her not being able to access her money because of the conservatership. As mentioned this is a imported article from Washington Post.

14 minutes ago, timrandon said:

Nola Times Picayune didn't write that article. They just put a stupid *** Washington Post article in there. No original content. Nola is going to ****. They never write their own articles much anymore. They import half their articles. They have Louisiana people that love Britney. You cant go by stupid *** comments from Nola.com They always have asinine comments on there. Just like any other comment section. Fuse or somebody just did an article about how her hometown loves her. They got all sort of Beyonce **** in the there also about, this is for New Orleans. Beyonce used the city. She didn't even film in the city. She just acted like it was New Orleans in her video. She used the city for her gain. Even had articles written about it. Not even from New Orleans.Beyonce sister lives in the city so some stupid ***** feel like oh Beyonce has a connection to the city. I'm ******* sick of Beyonce. She is so ******* fake. With all that being said, there was an article written by nola writer about her auctioning off her dress and it was positive. A commenter on that article even mentioned why she didn't just write a check like Taylor Swift. The writer just mentioned a previous article about her not being able to access her money because of the conservatership. As mentioned this is a imported article from Washington Post.

I was pissed about the Katrina bit in Beyonce's video tbh. It felt like I was one in a few. Beyonce is loved here, you really have to consider Louisiana's demographic tho...

52 minutes ago, BritneyObsessed said:

I mean Louisiana is the birthplace of Jazz so we have Louis Armstrong. We also have Ellen, Faith Hill, Lil Wayne, Frank Ocean, Reese Witherspoon, DJ Khaled, Kevin Gates, Tyler Perry...I could go on. Britney is my favorite, but we're talented people, don't sleep on us. lol

Jared leto :rihclap:

Archived