How likely is it that deluxe tracks end up as singles?

I Just Want More

Cause from observing different artists over the past few years I can't remember ever seeing an artist make a deluxe track a single except New Romantics and it had 5 singles before it. So am I being crazy or is the likelihood good? I guess my though process is that if britney liked the song enough to make it a single then it would've been on the standard version.

Just wondering since I keep seeing you guys suggest Change Your Mind and Liar and Better as singles and though I'd love to see that happen it just seems improbable

• Replies 12
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I think "Better" would do EXTREMELY well on radio right now. Even more so than "Love Me Down" although I think it's the best choice ATM. "Just Luv Me" is also a smash but it's slow and the public needs to see her dance her *** off like we know she can. My vote is LMD. I think it's VERY possible. The Deluxe album is the one being promoted. Deluxe albums are basically the new standard albums. Who here bought the regular version???? You know what I mean? Why wouldn't her team want to release a single off the bonus tracks when it would motivate the GP to buy the more expensive version. It's a win-win.

4 minutes ago, Just Luv Me said:

I think "Better" would do EXTREMELY well on radio right now. Even more so than "Love Me Down" although I think it's the best choice ATM. Just Luv Me is also a smash but it's slow and the public needs to see her dance her *** off like we know she can. My vote is LMD. 

even tho is not a fan favorite, ur right. it would smash since it sounds pretty much like a Major Lazer production 

3 minutes ago, Stifler's Mom said:

even tho is not a fan favorite, ur right. it would smash since it sounds pretty much like a Major Lazer production 

Exactly! Not the fan favorite but the GP will eat that **** up. That sound/vibe is so hot right now! Wouldn't mind "JLM" for single 3 though! I'd actually love it! Maybe even get a remix with Justin Bieber because the production is basically a tribute to his sound right now. His fan base would buy it in droves and give her an EASY #1!

2 minutes ago, Iamcharlesbass said:

Zayn did it, Nicki Minaj did it, it can happen, I'd love to have Change Your Mind released :myjam:

I have a feeling that Change Your Mind with a good musicvideo and such would SMASH, and probably make her go PRIME just like Toxic. But it's Britney Team so... ofc they're gonna pick Just Luv Me or some **** :NYcackle:

1 minute ago, Stifler's Mom said:

I have a feeling that Change Your Mind with a good music video and such would SMASH, and probably make her go PRIME just like Toxic. But it's Britney Team so... ofc they're gonna pick Just Luv Me or some **** :NYcackle:

Agreed! God we are so lucky there are so many good songs on this album!!!!

Archived