Billboard: Britney to Debut at #3

makeme16

• Replies 111
  • Created
  • Last Reply
4 minutes ago, JustLuvMe85 said:

Can anyone help me! I want to use vpn and help Britney in US, but I don't which type or anything. I've done some research and all them cost money, I don't know..****, this is so enbarrassing lol

if you use chrome or firefox you have an add on "zenmate" add it, make an account, change your location to usa, login to your spotify account and change it to usa and here you go free and easy :quirkney:

It doesn't matter wich position the album is gonna chart :watrusayin:

If, just if, RCA/Team Britney and Brit herself make this era work properly, she can have longevity with the album like she's having with Make Me.

They only have to choose the singles well, make amazing videos and since she's not going on tour because of Vegas, put on a great promo schedule for them :mhm:

"Good things comes for those who wait" - Ciccone, Madonna :hugs:

7 minutes ago, Erickgermy14 said:

Her team should buy 50 000 copies of it and save the day :quirkney:

yes tbh we need reach RCA and tell them to buy at least 100k  , this wont effect their budget

WE NEED A GOOD  CAMPAIGN GUYS . HOW DO WE START FROM NOW ON ?

Just stream and if you haven't bought yet-buy.  BJ had such poor reception that it hurt physical shipment and morale in the fanbase. Plus Britney has been on the DL for years and that affects fans taking the chance to check her music out. Yes I mean the former but could still buy fans. And we have to realize that Make Me hasn't been a hit single yet so the GP isn't likely to want to buy the album. A hit single is vitally important unless you have a passionate fanbase. The video issues hampered fan support of the single. Even if there is issues we're still too negative all the time to be passionate for Britney. We whine and limit people thinking good things about our fave. And the big thing is Britney and team Britney haven't made this a buzz must buy album which has probably helped Britney handle this need and want to get the news out but limited the need to buy the album.  

This isn't a positive, but mind you, there is still time to really push for a hit album and to get a hit single. It's just the end of August so a lot of time left in the year. 

55 minutes ago, minKey said:

I'm about to have a big MELTDOWN OMG PLEASE NO

SHE MUST DEBUT AT 1

THIS ALBUM IS PURE SLAYAGE

WTF WITH THE US GP

WHY ARE THEY DEAF WHEN IT COMES TO BRITNEY

SHE DESERVES MORE THAN THIS

It's a cool thing to hate Britney... She's their punching bag... ******* dumb fat flops!!!:tifftear: Get me out of this basic country!!!

Do you guys think she cares about the charts? Well, she's been doing promo but look at the MV.
To top the charts, you need to sell your music one way or another. 
This album is so f*ckin good, but do people want to hear it?
All she needs is controversial videos, performances. If not, she gotta dance hard or sing live.
I'm sure GP doesn't care about her music anymore. It's sad.

P.S: I'm not against her, I adore her but I just told what I believe to be true.

59 minutes ago, toxicNachow said:

nobody cares about #1.... SHE NEEDS TO KEEP SELLING AND GET ONE MILLION ON SALES... LIKE RIHANNA ALWAYS DOES :drinky::carpoolney::feelingmyself: the promotion ahead of us, it will keep the album on top 

Riherpes doesn't have 1 million sales, she paid Samsung to buy 1 million copies so she doesn't look like a total failure :donewithit:

Just now, Jba1213 said:

It's a cool thing to hate Britney... She's their punching bag... ******* dumb fat flops!!!:tifftear: Get me out of this basic country!!!

so you live in there :mhmsureny: promote britney like you gotta a job to do  :lessons: 

Spoiler

joking I know you did you best :NYnod:

3 minutes ago, minKey said:

so you live in there :mhmsureny: promote britney like you gotta a job to do  :lessons: 

Hide contents

joking I know you did you best :NYnod:

I told all my friends and they laughed and called her old and said she needs to "chill out" then they said "Isn't she in Vegas still? It's been like 10 years"!!!!! I was so pissed!

47 minutes ago, atusch said:

Why tbh?

is it change anything?

is it change the fact that Glory is an amazing album? 

What would be the difference in your life if it would be #1? 

slay

1 hour ago, nevermind said:

fckn country band, smh.... :nothavingit:

whatever, glory is the album of the year. and the fact it wasn't #1 will just make it more legendary, just like blackout. :shameless:

Like BJ too?  :xcuseme:

2 minutes ago, Jba1213 said:

I told all my friends and they laughed and called her old and said she needs to "chill out" then they said "Isn't she in Vegas still? It's been like 10 years"!!!!! I was so pissed!

we should stop talking about britney to our friends in my opinion. they're useless .

I agree with your friends about the vegas part. She's been in vegas like 10 years 

I have friends like yours. I stopped talking about britney years ago. They are so stupid and they don't understand the queen. 

26 minutes ago, hyoga said:

if you use chrome or firefox you have an add on "zenmate" add it, make an account, change your location to usa, login to your spotify account and change it to usa and here you go free and easy :quirkney:

Thank you! It's ok, just laugh:britdrown: And sorry for all the spelling errors. My phone sucks and exhale is slow as ****.:crying4:

Archived