Britney: "The World Can't Get Rid Of Me"

Jordan Miller

• Replies 206
  • Created
  • Last Reply
16 minutes ago, mrjspears said:

Preston needs to be executive producer for B10! 
He named B9 Glory and said not Make Me as a first single 
and he loves Do You Wanna Come Over?
He knows his stuff! :truthtea: LOL

And he always says to her what's new in the music... 

This child is amazing

I'm his fan:hype:

1 hour ago, PlayingItSafe said:

"What's your ******* question?" :moorangu:

:blol:

So Preston is definitely the see-and-be-seen child and Jayden seems way more chill and laid back – like his mom, which is funny since he looks the most like her.

So great to hear she still genuinely enjoys what she does and that she has so many more albums she wants to do. This is all she's ever known how to do so all that talk of retirement is just like… why? She's been an entertainer since childhood. 

40 minutes ago, -ididitagain- said:

people saying she was mad about the beyonce queston. :orangu: i think that's just exhale hoping and dreaming. she sounded fine after that to me, it seems the tour question is what pissed her off. she's sounded annoyed every time she's been asked that in these recent interviews. i don't think she wants to tour at all. clearly the plan is to continue vegas for many years to come. :embarrassney:

are you for real? the girl turned into a cold stone after that:orangu:

and i don't blame her cause it was rude as ****

but i'm glad she hears that, hope she step up her game a little bit

44 minutes ago, -ididitagain- said:

people saying she was mad about the beyonce queston. :orangu: i think that's just exhale hoping and dreaming. she sounded fine after that to me, it seems the tour question is what pissed her off. she's sounded annoyed every time she's been asked that in these recent interviews. i don't think she wants to tour at all. clearly the plan is to continue vegas for many years to come. :embarrassney:

I agree. She didn't seem to mind the Beyoncé question. She genuinely just was not thinking about it. And that came through since she wasn't nervous during the performance.

But yeah, the touring question…she's definitely low key like, "I'm not gonna tour, I like the convenience of Vegas so y'all are just gonna have to come to me."

Which means I'll be able to enter more contests to be able to go! :tongueney:

I think she was joking:blol: but I don't doubt she will continue to make music as long as she can balance her mom-life and superstar life. It's obvious her kids are her #1 priority so I don't see her ever sacrificing that for her career... And tbh I like that. It's so refreshing seeing an artist put their career as second priority for their children. Many artists say this but they never do it, but Britney legit adores her kids and she's always been present and putting them #1. She's a very awesome mom IMO. 

6 minutes ago, ZoneGirl said:

I agree. She didn't seem to mind the Beyoncé question. She genuinely just was not thinking about it. And that came through since she wasn't nervous during the performance.

But yeah, the touring question…she's definitely low key like, "I'm not gonna tour, I like the convenience of Vegas so y'all are just gonna have to come to me."

Which means I'll be able to enter more contests to be able to go! :tongueney:

you can't be serious guys:orangu: the touring question comes up cause of her team 

in every interview she gives now they asked her about touring so it's a scedule question from her team 

she's was annoyed by them as **** and she wanted to get rid of them, simple as that

Archived