NEGATIVES FANS WILL BE REPORTED!! POSITIVE FANS COME IN PLEASE

fatal.attraction

Who is loving everything britney is doing recently:crying1:

i need a hug please:brityeah:

looking hot as **** performing on billboard in an epic 8min performance performing on vma looking hot as **** with a cute hot performance her first single is #2 on itunes after all this time and so many manyy performances coming the i dnt jave the time to even type :scalped:

and last but not LEAST

GLOOOORYYY ALBUMM:wendycry:

• Replies 23
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I dont think anyone was prepared for this. We are so lucky to be her stans this era. She is literally serving us everything weve ever wanted! I am a happier person day to day in general because of all this. I have also become a bigger fanatic than ever checking iTunes and Radio constantly, reading Exhale all day... omggg

1 minute ago, grevan said:

I dont think anyone was prepared for this. We are so lucky to be her stans this era. She is literally serving us everything weve ever wanted! I am a happier person day to day in general because of all this. I have also become a bigger fanatic than ever checking iTunes and Radio constantly, reading Exhale all day... omggg

YESSSSSSSS I LOVE U:crying1:

9 minutes ago, fatal.attraction said:

YESSSSSSSS I LOVE U:crying1:

11 minutes ago, grevan said:

I love you both, another fanatic here...

It's refreshing to see how Britney cares about promoting this album and giving what us fans always wanted. I think many of us thought she would just do the same kind of promo like the previous albums (and at the same hoping that she will get it tother). Yes, this is totally a surprise - I enjoyed the Glory era so far!

Archived