Lil edit of the white-carpet-ney

OutrageousSin

• Replies 18
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 minute ago, OutrageousSin said:

Me too %100 she doesn't need any sort of editing, just colour corrected and fixed the make up coz the original was a bit dark :BBMAney:

i see, anyway it wasn't my intention to shade in any way! I like your edit, you did a good job! 

I like the edit but for Britney or actually anyone to look that similar to the way they looked in their early 20s would be quite impossible, no matter how good your surgeon is... :shameless:

But in saying that, Britney looks ******* hot and ****/beautiful for a 34 year old. In fact it only looks like she may have aged 5 years from the way she looked at 22 at the moment. Queen of longevity.. :comingthru:

4 minutes ago, Slayde said:

I like the edit but for Britney or actually anyone to look that similar to the way they looked in their early 20s would be quite impossible, no matter how good your surgeon is... :shameless:

But in saying that, Britney looks ******* hot and ****/beautiful for a 34 year old. In fact it only looks like she may have aged 5 years from the way she looked at 22 at the moment. Queen of longevity.. :comingthru:

Definitely!! these days she's looking way better than how she looked 3-4 years ago! Her face is way more relaxed and fresh 

12 minutes ago, OutrageousSin said:

Definitely!! these days she's looking way better than how she looked 3-4 years ago! Her face is way more relaxed and fresh 

Yeah I know, I saw a hilarious comment on that facebook group Superficial and a guy was like "I need her surgeon" - but to be honest I think it is just because of a combination of Yoga/POM and her general happy mental state. But yes she looks much better than 4 years ago and she never looked that bad. Everyone exaggerates because in 2011 she was still an absolute babe and hotter and more beautiful than most if not all girls in the music industry :angietea:

Guest StrawberryKisses

There was a really good pic on the white carpet - I was shocked! I hope it was real. She was with G-Eazy and her head was titled and she gave sultry look. Please tell me it was real :otears:

Archived