Glory Set to Debut at #2 in UK

allenlovesbritney

• Replies 94
  • Created
  • Last Reply
8 minutes ago, germanguy20 said:

uk people, buy the album again :idkney:

Can all non US fans please change their IPs to UK ones using Hola/Tunnel Bear etc etc and help us stream hard? :gobaby:

I'm ******* desperate for her to be #1 here. It'd be so iconic. 6000 is really not that much in the grand scheme of things. Wish we knew the ACTUAL numbers... How many thousand has Brit sold so far in UK? I GOTTA KNOW!!!

4 minutes ago, JackCavell said:

I'm gonna go buy a second physical tomorrow **** it we need this

and i've been leaving it streaming on apple music every night when i go to sleep with headphones plugged in

I left Deezer on all morning whilst I was in work. And now I've got Spotify and Deezer streaming because I can monitor Spotify to see if it crashes during an advert :saycheese:

1 minute ago, PlayingItSafe said:

Cardiff store had about 25 copies, but some had been sold I think because they had gaps on the shelf. 

I put the Glory ones in front of Barbara's Encore, which was tricky because staff were EVERYWHERE :moorangu:

Everyone needs to do this. We have to avoid the tragedy of another #2 peaking album. :omg:

5 minutes ago, JackCavell said:

My HMV has quite a lot tbh! Standard and deluxe I was surprised 

Gonna go back and check tomorrow on my way to work ;)

2 minutes ago, PlayingItSafe said:

Cardiff store had about 25 copies, but some had been sold I think because they had gaps on the shelf. 

I put the Glory ones in front of Barbara's Encore, which was tricky because staff were EVERYWHERE :moorangu:

I'm gonna go check today after my work again. Yeah mines has both editions too. According to the guy in my HMV the lack of copies was because it was selling well.:carpoolney:

Archived