Make me live already 3 million views in less than 48 hours!

BTI485

12 minutes ago, f_rhythm said:

have u guys checked Ariana's views for that Bike performance 

gnmzKJ.gif

I will get hate, but I loved it. Britney needed some hot male dancers doing sultry moves. :tbh:

(You are delusional if you think the zebras she had with her were better) :pieceofwhat:

• Replies 36
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Just now, If U Seek Me said:

I will get hate, but I loved it. Britney needed some hot male dancers doing sultry moves. :tbh:

(You are delusional if you think the zebras she had with her were better) :pieceofwhat:

apart from the pointless bike drive lasted like 1 hour it was good not bad like some of people make it to be 

gnmzKJ.gif

6 minutes ago, thrive94 said:

Tell me someone of britneys generation.(except jt,eminem and thief) who has more subs than spearsss

they're all the the biggest competitors though , so what is your point ? The situation is not good at this point unless she catches them on social media or fame level.

I dont really get why you guys get so caught up in the comments and amount of dislikes and ****. 75% (atleast!) will be pressed fans from other stanbases and the rest from sad gp members who have an unnatural and unnecessary hatred of brit and get some kick out of being mean...MOST of the GP do NOT take the time out to go hate on somebody

Archived