WTF!?!?!

BritintheZone

NOW THAT I GOT YOUR ATTENTION!

GO BUY GLORY! NOT JUST ONE COPY ! GO BUY VERY VERSION ON ITUNES AT LEAST. CAUSE COME NEXT WEEK , IF SHE DOESN'T DEBUT NUMBER I DONT WANNA HEAR COMPLAINS!

IF YOU REAL STANS YOU WOULD !

IF YOU HONESTLY CANT DM ME AND I WILL GIFT YOU ONE VERSION! GET TO WORK CAUSE I AM GETTING PISS WITH ALL THIS NEGATIVITY AND NON SUPPORT!

teresa-table-flip.gif

• Replies 19
  • Created
  • Last Reply
12 hours ago, bigq06 said:

lol anyone from US that want to gift the album?, i have 2 US acc that havent been gifted yet so... i made those acc just to help the US sales :quirkney:

12 hours ago, Mohd93 said:

My flop country only has the clean version on iTunes. If you're willing to gift me the deluxe explicit I will love you forever :saycheese:

Also, I bought an extra copy (physical) from Amazon US

Did you two dm me? I am not sure havent open my messages yet since i am not home

8 minutes ago, BritintheZone said:

Did you two dm me? I am not sure havent open my messages yet since i am not home

I was going to pm you but I just checked and it seems like iTunes gifts are only redeemable in the country they're purchased. I'm not from the US so :tifftear:

14 hours ago, BritintheZone said:

NOW THAT I GOT YOUR ATTENTION!

GO BUY GLORY! NOT JUST ONE COPY ! GO BUY VERY VERSION ON ITUNES AT LEAST. CAUSE COME NEXT WEEK , IF SHE DOESN'T DEBUT NUMBER I DONT WANNA HEAR COMPLAINS!

IF YOU REAL STANS YOU WOULD !

IF YOU HONESTLY CANT DM ME AND I WILL GIFT YOU ONE VERSION! GET TO WORK CAUSE I AM GETTING PISS WITH ALL THIS NEGATIVITY AND NON SUPPORT!

teresa-table-flip.gif

Gift me the clean version. I've already bought the explicit one :)

2 minutes ago, Thurafatale9 said:

Gift me the clean version. I've already bought the explicit one :)

Dm me your email

6 minutes ago, Mohd93 said:

I was going to pm you but I just checked and it seems like iTunes gifts are only redeemable in the country they're purchased. I'm not from the US so :tifftear:

Yeah but if you have a american itunes/ip it works

I bought 20 copies of Make Me... :queenflopga:

4 versions of Glory on iTunes 

1 Deluxe edition of Glory

1 Standard editon of Glory 

I spent 90 bucks on this ERA :orangu2:

Ive never done this ever. With all of Britney eras I usually just buy the singles, and one physical deluxe and one digital deluxe. :orangu2:

2 hours ago, BritintheZone said:

Dm me your email

Yeah but if you have a american itunes/ip it works

omg i just open exhale, are u still gonna gift the album? bc actually one of my friend from US havent got the album yet... bc ya know.. i even i actually live in the us or even had a paypal acc or a credit card to buy US gift card bc i dont live in the US and im only 16 so.. my budget was also limited even tho ive been trying my best and also gifted to 2 of my friends in my country:embarrassney:

Archived