She's going to have her revenge at the Super Bowl

Antidote

• Replies 46
  • Created
  • Last Reply
15 minutes ago, xzede25 said:

If she does. She wont do it alone.

She willl probably have Gwen and make her dream come true.

She will ahve three female artist with her i bet

i know ! and it kinda pisses me off. i don't mind guests but just for like one song . but  whatever she wants , i guess it better than nothing

13 hours ago, 15Yearfan said:

Only live vocals at superbowl

madonna, beyoncè and katy perry say hi :overitkbye:  the fact is that they pre record new vocals and knows how to hide it, Britney is so obvious with her playback,she lip sync to the same audio from 1999 and she doesn't even bother to hold her mic near her mouth :embarrassney:

14 hours ago, fanman08 said:

I only heard one interview ask her but her positive response was AMAZE.

I'd loove for her to do it. But damn I feel nervous for her about how nervous she would feel. She'd also get crucified by everyone for lip-synching :nothavingit:

She wasn't nervous on the VMA's... why would she be nervous? I think she's back to being the strong Britney and her being in charge. i SEE HER BEING IN CHARGE MORE AND MORE VERY SOON 

15 hours ago, div said:

im sorry but she cant lip sync to the cd track if shes going to perform there. :NYsassy:

this. if she lipsynch the whole thing it would be the RIP of her career except for us. Trust me. Super Bowl is a huge huge event on USA. All eyes are on it. She has to sing some live and have a better choreo and production. Otherwise, if people are bashing her for a vma performance imagine a superbowl one!!! The thing I fear is her team! they suck so hard and seem so unconnected from reality that maybe they even think a vegas choreo and production with less *** appeal would be enough, And would let britney lipsynch.

I really want her to perform there but they have to be really smart and do things right otherwise it will just prejudice her.

15 hours ago, Antidote said:

It's obvious that she's doing the super bowl, they asked her about the super bowl in every interview, and we all know that every questions is approved and suggested by her team.

tumblr_ocomwdyTt41uzjwm6o1_400.gif

that question if she's nervous to perform after beyonce:nothavingit: i hope that guy gets run over by a car

is it suggested by the team tho? it sounds off script...

Archived