the GP hated her more than loving her.

RATCHET❤

• Replies 29
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The general public have been hating her since BOMT... This is nothing new, for some reason, everyone hates her for the same things other artists get praises. 

I doubt she cares what people say about her, she didn't even know her 1999 VMA's performance was on Youtube. I think she does things that genuinely make her happy and she does them for herself and not for acceptance.

8 minutes ago, Magnolia said:

Except Carpool has 238k likes compared to only 20k dislikes

and VMA performance has 45k likes compared to only 6k dislikes so.....

:werk:

i know. but that's a very disliked Carpool, and they're eating her up in the comments. also the the performance. :madonna:

9 minutes ago, Magnolia said:

Except Carpool has 238k likes compared to only 20k dislikes

and VMA performance has 45k likes compared to only 6k dislikes so.....

:werk:

Thissss!

These ratios do not transpire to all the negativity that people make out they're both getting! She was great at Carpool, she was great last night!!! Less than 15% dislikes don't mean that the majority of people hated it! 

I for one watched both over and over again, loving it more each time! I suppose you gotta allow yourself to have fun and enjoy the good things in life (like the mentioned videos) regardless of what people you don't even know, think about it!

:orly:

1 minute ago, Girl On The Moon said:

The general public have been hating her since BOMT... This is nothing new, for some reason, everyone hates her for the same things other artists get praises. 

I doubt she cares what people say about her, she didn't even know her 1999 VMA's performance was on Youtube. I think she does things that genuinely make her happy and she does them for herself and not for acceptance.

she doesn't care but we've always wnated GP to check her and that what happens.. some loved her tho a lot hated her. 

2 minutes ago, RATCHET❤ said:

i know. but that's a very disliked Carpool, and they're eating her up in the comments. also the the performance. :madonna:

People who take the time to leave those nasty comments on the GP are losers and I wouldn't consider them the GP. They go in every popular video and find SOMETHING to tear apart

It's always been like that. Even in 2000-2001. It was even worse in 2003-2004, considering she was a "cheater" in the public's eyes, who were on JTs side and adding the vegas marriage thing and the partying. Of course Britney's getting a lot more exposure now, so there's always gonna be more hate.

I think it's just part of being a Britney fan... 

6 hours ago, Z-dawg said:

Thissss!

These ratios do not transpire to all the negativity that people make out they're both getting! She was great at Carpool, she was great last night!!! Less than 15% dislikes don't mean that the majority of people hated it! 

I for one watched both over and over again, loving it more each time! I suppose you gotta allow yourself to have fun and enjoy the good things in life (like the mentioned videos) regardless of what people you don't even know, think about it!

:orly:

she was awesome at carpool! and her performance was good! she was on fire. idk whats what's wrong with them :madonna:

Archived