I think we need to accept that...

MurderousDesire

3 minutes ago, fuckofffloverboy said:

She GP are not done with her. Her team just needs to push like they did in 2008. The GP hated Britney with a passion back then. She was the worlds worst mother and human to them, but she still sold and they still listened. 

So true, if 2008 Britney can, the 2016 Britney can 

• Replies 25
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The truth is: the GP are not here for her. Younger audiences are being introduced to Britney as a "new" artist. And a NEW artist that lip-syncs gets no respect since the majority of pop acts sing live nowadays. Add to the fact that they consider 34 as "old". She had a chance with TTWE and IWG but she was so disconnected from the music and interviews that they saw her as boring and lost interest. Then since Britney jean is basically non existent to the GP it's as if she took an extremely long break; almost 5 years which did lots of harm. I've completely erased the idea of her being liked by the GP it helps me sleep better at night and overall I'm happier and relaxed like this.

22 hours ago, OutrageousSin said:

The UK crowed isn't the easiest to please believe me! If she's not gonna sing live at least one song they'll "boo" her so loud you can hear it from the building next door! They've done it before! I was there in person! 

And specially the tickets are sent randomly, fans cannot buy them! So %70 will be general public/teens 

She LOOOOOOVES the UK... 

Also, they picked her for a reason!!! :D

23 hours ago, YouGotMeHigh said:

She did all she could/ all her team allowed her to do, if the gp don't like it, **** them :nobitch:

I personally couldn't give a **** what the GP think, kids make up the majority of sales and their taste is shitty and basic.

Some of the best artists in the business have never had a high charting album. 

Exactly, some of the most iconic albums were initially panned or low selling but later a new generation learned to appreciate it. Thats why rock n roll hall of fame wait about a decade for an artist to even be considered nominated. I'm not worried at all, sales don't mean **** and she'll have more albums and more eras in the future. This is just the start. Look how everyone thought Miley was gonna bring down Britney yet where she is now.

Archived