Britney Tweets Bebe Rexha!

Queen_Britney

Britney Spears gave an amazing performance last night at the VMAs where she performed "Make Me..."/"Me, Myself & I" with her "partner in rhyme" G-Eazy.

Bebe Rexha tweeted a picture with Britney yesterday, and today, The Queen just tweeted this to her...

It's just G, Rexha and I...

Spoiler

I apologize for my "news" type of writing these threads, I'm trying to become a writer for the Britney section of BreatheHeavy... :riri:

• Replies 13
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Just now, Slurper said:

Bebe is such a fake, she liked a bad tweet that might be a reference to Britney performance and she tweeted a embarassing emoji just after it.

Stop imagining ****.  Bebe was probably weirded out that G-Eazy performed their song with someone else even though she was there.  And she tweeted this right after-

tumblr_mzpipceK1w1ql5yr7o1_500.gif

1 minute ago, Queen_Britney said:

That ******* *****! And her fans are DELUSIONAL! Britney sang it MUCH better than her with her annoying ******* voice! :nydisgust:

Stop. It's like when that French girl sang scream and shout to will.i.not. It's weird seeing someone else do your piece in a duet, especially since Bebe was there.

2 minutes ago, DirtyMind said:

Nnnn you're being sarcastic, right? :ipass:

Do you think Bebe Rexha sings better than Britney? :nydisgust:

1 minute ago, Hypnotherapy said:

Stop. It's like when that French girl sang scream and shout to will.i.not. It's weird seeing someone else do your piece in a duet, especially since Bebe was there.

That french girl was nobody, tho... :cominthru:

:riri:

Archived