Britney is Great. Her Team isn't. [ Detailed Analysis ]

PervertedSaint

100% agree with you. I loved Brit's performance but I still don't understand why they gave G-Eazy SO much importance. I mean, I love his part on Make Me and I think he made the song better and I liked Me Myself and I part during the performance (I mean, her energy was on point) but it ended up looking more like a G-Eazy ft Britney. The production was really poor for an "iconic comeback"

And she's surrounded by old people (Her dad, Larry...) and they are not helping AT ALL. :eheeek: She needs young people with better ideas. And a new choreographer too. The outfit, imo, was horrible. The colors, the design, the boots... ugh :ugh: But I think she looked amazing on the red carpet, loved the dress and the hair. Yeah, it was simply but beautiful. The make up... I still don't understand why they are so ******* lazy and don't want to take 5 minutes to change her make up for the performance. 

And I'm so done with her performing the album tracks. PLEASE TAKE 5 ******* MINUTES TO RECORD A PRE-RECORDED VOCALS!!!! And she needs to learn Make Me lyrics because the playback was a disaster.

Britney and G-Eazy were the ones who saved the performance, which could have been much better. In many respects, they desperdicieron a great opportunity. In many ways, they ******-up a great opportunity

• Replies 104
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Her father is probably the one keeping money and the larry is the one who is running out of the ideas. Why the **** in every era something needs to be ****** up. we finally have britney enjoying herself and making good music but they were never spending less money on her, i mean both music video and the performance are cheap as ****. its such a shame that they are doing it right now, they need to be fired asap. she is ****** rich and they act like she is broke. you cant get away with not investing in  your career.

I think sh's treated like a baby. They are afraid to say no to her and that's bad. We need friends also to tell us when we look bad, when we act wrong, when we say something bad. I don't think she has that friend. I mean, if i was her friend i would never let her go out for an interview looking like this:

normal_XRAY_NY_28229.jpg

It's ok she doesn't want to look like a model in a normal days but at work you have rules and certain ways to look and behave. She's a BEAUTIFUL woman inside and outside. Doesn't take to much to look like the legend that she is.

Like I said in other thread:

I think her team messed up in 4 things. 

1. Don't promote Make Me since the day 1. (Look the song is in the top 5 but after the promotion but 1 month later) 

2. The Scrapped music video 

3. The release date of Glory, without previous promotion well this is the result. 

4. The minimalistic performance of the VMAs after 9 years without performing on that stage, Even Kanye made more Buzz today in comparison of Britney, without talking Beyoce. 

Its TRAGIC that GLORY is #4 under the Second Week of one R&B artist, A country Band, and 1 album with 4 months in the Market. 

1 hour ago, TheLightningThief said:

What team? It's just Larry, her flop father, and a flop assistant. A professional team is what she lacks.

Lol, this.

They treat one of the best selling artists of all time like a contestant in a toddlers & tiaras pageant. We're delusional sometimes, but they definitely are the ones out of touch with reality. :nothavingit:

I loved her dress! It's the type of dress I wanted her to wear. And I hated Beyonce's dresses. Really ugly imo and a little bit over the top, especially the one on the red carpet.

I liked that she had straight hair but it should have been better. Make-up wasn't perfect either. 

I agree with most of the other things you said. This was to promote Glory so there was no reason to sing Me Myself and I. 

I didn't really like her stage outfit either. 

This should have been her huge and epic VMA comeback performance. And this is what we've got. Yes, it's cool that after 2007 she performed there again but I'm still a little bit dissapointed. 

1 hour ago, Smokez said:

I simply dont understand how Britney and her team are so disconnected from reality. How do they not know they need to come correct? Why would G-Eazy even let her go out like that? Like wtf, this will ruin his career too.

lmfao you think G-Eazy has any say in what Britney wears? He probably wasnt even allowed anywhere near her

I liked the idea of making this performance a B-Eazy duet but he was so nervous and stiff, he didn't even try to cooperate with her until the final Make Me chorus. And I just don't understand why they gave her this handheld microphone if she wasn't even lip-syncing properly. It looked cool, Britney was acting cool but she wasn't singing and that wasn't cool at all. That's what bothers me the most. I'm used to her lip-syncing and I'm totally okay with that but only if she's dancing her *** off. At least she could make some pre-recorded vocals. I loved the intro, I loved her moves, I loved how she was touching G-Eazy and I loved the chemistry between them at the end of the performance but I just can't stand her lip-syncing Me, Myself & I. 

20 minutes ago, britneykid said:

lmfao you think G-Eazy has any say in what Britney wears? He probably wasnt even allowed anywhere near her

I wasnt really talking about the clothes. I was talking about the quality of the performance. Like, how can he think that was going to come off ok

He should at least protested the lip synching to me myself and I. This was a big opportunity for him too. He's going to be clowned forever

Just now, Smokez said:

I wasnt really talking about the clothes. I was talking about the quality of the performance. Like, how can he think that was going to come off ok

He should at least protested the lip synching to me myself and I. This was a big opportunity for him too. He's going to be clowned forever

and also refused by Britney.... poor guy, I feel kinda bad for him. He wanted something controversial I guess, from the music video to the performance.

And he got zero ***** from team Britney.

13 minutes ago, Acai Berry said:

I liked the idea of making this performance a B-Eazy duet but he was so nervous and stiff, he didn't even try to cooperate with her until the final Make Me chorus. And I just don't understand why they gave her this handheld microphone if she wasn't even lip-syncing properly. It looked cool, Britney was acting cool but she wasn't singing and that wasn't cool at all. That's what bothers me the most. I'm used to her lip-syncing and I'm totally okay with that but only if she's dancing her *** off. At least she could make some pre-recorded vocals. I loved the intro, I loved her moves, I loved how she was touching G-Eazy and I loved the chemistry between them at the end of the performance but I just can't stand her lip-syncing Me, Myself & I. 

they were very awkward towards the end though....

1 minute ago, Summer-Son said:

they were very awkward towards the end though....

But at least they were trying to do something together, before the final Make Me chorus G-Eazy was just ignoring Britney. Stress, I guess and I can't really blame him, wasn't it his first bigger performance? He was nervous.

Archived