So the the insider we had......

iamtonys

The one saying Britney's performance was going to be high tech and white dress and live band....he kinda described what Rihanna did. 

Ive learned from now on not to come to exhale or any other forum before a performance.  It just ruins the while experience. Reading all the rumors made me had such high expectations...expecting something epic and unforgettable and that wasn't the case.

To certain point I think Britney (and her team)  probably decided to the vmas only for promo but were not interested in having another iconic vma performance as probably they feel MTV doesn't deserve it. After all, year after year they use Britney for hype and ratings but never do her right. 

Sorry for the rant...

• Replies 9
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 minute ago, jokobitch said:

end of the day, completely your fault for believing it. how many meltdowns have there been this year due to fake "insiders" but no one ever learns their lesson.. :cigney:

Yeah...I know. I'm done. 

For iheart and iTunes festival...I will be far away from social media and forums. 

4 minutes ago, BritneyCroatia.com said:

Mtv hyped the **** out of her performance. Something she has never done before ........ :britstare11: 

That's what I'm saying. MTV every single year uses Britney for ratings....this time it seems her team decided to jump on the wagon and follow MTV's lead for promotion of the single but at the end it didn't hurt mtv, it ended up hurting Britney's image. 

Archived