Glory #3, LEMONADE #4

bKsoldier

Just now, bKsoldier said:

Exactly... I simply wanted to point out that the VMAs worked for Beyonce's album (which has been out for 4+ months)...but isn't having the same effect for Britney.  I am happy to see Make Me doing so well though -- hope that holds.

I love Glory, and think it is some of Britney's best work. I wish she would have performed another song from Glory, with Make Me, to help promote the album. She had the stage to show off her new work...but decided to sing someone else's song instead. :/

and that was dumb af tbh

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply
5 minutes ago, ItsGodneyB**ch said:

It's even worse the fact that Glory never went #1.

Where is that VMAs effect?

At least with BJ we had the no promo excuse, what do we have now?

:embarrassney:

I always wanted good promo for me. A lot of performances not just the VMAs and interviews worldwide. At the end of the day, it could be that people are just not interested anymore. The world does not have to like Britney for me to like her... she is doing okay considering the circumstances. :boredashell:

10 minutes ago, Brian♥Ryan said:

You guys like ruining things for yourselves. Beyonce' every since she was in her Destiny Child days was always a promotional beast and even she was on break. Never left the scene. You can't compare that to Britney who this was just her 2nd time at the VMAs with original song since 2007. It shouldn't be surprising.

:thirsty:

1 hour ago, PlayingItSafe said:

It'll soon be #3 Lemonade... #10 Glory. We're doomed, I swear :crying2:

really? a meltdown? even lil wayne just put on his facebook britney's performance last night i mean stop the drama shes doing amazing and MM is finally becoming a hit

tumblr_ob98lx1EnK1u6n38po1_250.gif tumblr_ob98lx1EnK1u6n38po1_250.gif

1 minute ago, goincrazy4brit said:

beyonce beating britney with an album who gets released like..for how long?

what is life? what is air? 

she will not even debut on 3

mark my words

Lemonade won't be in top 5.. I don't worry about it.. 

there are :1 = Frank Ocean - Blonde 2 = Florida Georgia Line - Dig Your Roots.. I want so bad them to be out of top 20 by tomorrow.. :letitburn:

3 minutes ago, NewDisplayName said:

#4 :mj:

1 minute ago, goincrazy4brit said:

beyonce beating britney with an album who gets released like..for how long?

what is life? what is air? 

she will not even debut on 3

mark my words

It's just Itunes, Beyoncé didn't /won't sell a lot of physical copies or streamings this week. 

so #3 or #2 I think ( But still hoping for that #1) :crying2:

Archived