Glory #3, LEMONADE #4

bKsoldier

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Beyonce was given a mini concert for heaven's sake.  It's not that shocking.  I am a hardcore Britney stan.  I have liked some of Beyonce's stuff particularly "Crazy in love"  "Halo" and "Haunted" but I've never bought any of her albums.  I don't know what it is but Lemonade does nothing for me.  I guess I'm one of the few that isn't on the wave that the GP seems to be on with her right now.  She can sing but her music just doesn't resonate for me.

1 minute ago, ItsGodneyB**ch said:

It's even worse the fact that Glory never went #1.

Where is that VMAs effect?

:embarrassney:

People who thought it would boost Glory were misguided. It gave Make Me a boost, which makes sense as that's what she performed. Maybe it will have a mild effect on Glory, but I doubt it turns into a noticeable one. And that VMAs effect should diminish in a few days for everyone.

Just now, ItsGodneyB**ch said:

It's more embarrassing the fact that Glory never went #1 in the US.

Where is that VMAs effect?

:embarrassney:

Exactly... I simply wanted to point out that the VMAs worked for Beyonce's album (which has been out for 4+ months)...but isn't having the same effect for Britney.  I am happy to see Make Me doing so well though -- hope that holds.

I love Glory, and think it is some of Britney's best work. I wish she would have performed another song from Glory, with Make Me, to help promote the album. She had the stage to show off her new work...but decided to sing someone else's song instead. :/

You guys like ruining things for yourselves. Beyonce' every since she was in her Destiny Child days was always a promotional beast and even she was on break. Never left the scene. You can't compare that to Britney who this was just her 2nd time at the VMAs with original song since 2007. It shouldn't be surprising.

Archived