Are you excited for iHeart & Apple music festival?

3Pney

• Replies 112
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest Lord Bills
On 29/8/2016 at 4:28 PM, Miss Cootie said:

Nope, not anymore. If she didnt do anything extra for the vmas then i jsut expect POM **** at those 2 dates and ive already seen all of POM, about a million times. No thanks

this.

i lost all of my faith in the future after the vma. now i'm here only for good music.

18 minutes ago, BOBIBCFBG said:

I'm definitely excited for the festivals - anything outside of POM is a plus and I'll be excited to see what she wears. At this point though I'm nervous it'll just be recycled POM performances - props and everything. I don't want a mini POM. 

Well a bunch of the songs will be new so I'm sure they're going to come up with stuff and then put it into POM later. The oldies are prob going to be the same. Mix of old and mostly new

1 hour ago, Melinda said:

The only thing i agree on is the CD booklet other then that.... I dont agree one bit.  

Yeah she made her legacy there and she still has it, and no it dont need to be HUGE if they dont want it to be, i still dont think it were anything wrong with it. 

Why not enjoy her instead of being stuck on 1 or 3 things you dont like around her, I dont like the booklet to much but do i sit and think about it? No bc its such a small thing compared to how amazing she and everything else is. If it were 5 years ago i would have understand you but i now i dont, sorry.:mj:

Right if you hated it so much why don't you stop logging on or email Brit's team yourself? Hell you perform at the VMAs then

4 hours ago, saicis said:

I was, but unfortunately after the VMA's i'm not. Is anyone else tired of the vegas show girl outfits, that basic choreo and the lip-synching? She's not serving us anything fresh or exciting, just the same all the time.

I enjoyed the VMAs. I mean it's make me, I was expecting something more smooth dancing wise. If she did that for the womanizer breakdown then yeah it would be terrible. It was simple but not cheap to me, Sometimes the execution is off but her delivering makes up for it. I didn't expect her to do Me, Myself, & I and liked the hoodie but yeah the leotards are something all female singers need to chill with

1 hour ago, tarotx said:

Why can't you stop spending your time on someone you don't like? Stop polluting the energy around Britney and her fans with negativity. The less people dragging everything the better it will be for all of us - except maybe for Jordan.  Britney is better off with 10 fans who really love her and will work their ***** off than 20 who are constantly degrading her and encouraging others not to like what they like. 

I don't think so somehow. Who would go to her shows? Who would watch her videos? Who would buy her albums? Who would request her songs on the radio?! Just those '10' fans? Nope, you know that's not true. Britney needs every fan she can get, because the chance of winning new fans at this point is zero. Sorry but the truth hurts.

People are only negative because there's reason to be. I was literally crossing my fingers for her on Sunday and praying to the universe that she slayed; my heart was beating so fast. I wished her all the positive energy I had, but once again she chose to lip-sync and serve a basic, boring performance. The sooner you 'positive' fans start demanding more and getting real, the more likely we'll get the Britney of 2016 and not a recycled, out of date Britney from 10 years ago.

2 hours ago, saicis said:

I don't think so somehow. Who would go to her shows? Who would watch her videos? Who would buy her albums? Who would request her songs on the radio?! Just those '10' fans? Nope, you know that's not true. Britney needs every fan she can get, because the chance of winning new fans at this point is zero. Sorry but the truth hurts.

People are only negative because there's reason to be. I was literally crossing my fingers for her on Sunday and praying to the universe that she slayed; my heart was beating so fast. I wished her all the positive energy I had, but once again she chose to lip-sync and serve a basic, boring performance. The sooner you 'positive' fans start demanding more and getting real, the more likely we'll get the Britney of 2016 and not a recycled, out of date Britney from 10 years ago.

I used small numbers for both when we know it's in the millions if we are discussing worldwide. It was used to illustrate what I was saying. And you are wrong to say Britney needs all the "fans" she can get. People who constantly complain about every damn thing and never appreciate the growth she has shown aren't of value to anyone. For them, it can always be better so nothing is enjoyed for more than 5 seconds. And they won't allow others to enjoy so a negative aura surrounds the whole fandom. Living with that level of negative energy is such a drag it eventually depresses everybody. It drains the energy out of the era which carries on to the next.

I don't expect people to be 100% positive. We need to show support, give encouragement and give constructive criticism in a voice that doesn't scream whiney brat mad that you can't bask in the glow of a more popular star. Fans enjoy and want to help their favs succeed-not nitpick any little flaw and mass attack the big ones. 

Fans don't have to love everything but those are the moments you just let the fans who are enjoying do so. And I don't expect all fans to be current fans. I just don't think spreading and encouraging all the negative energy is necessary. Not enjoying the song? Don't listen and talk up the music you do love. Don't attack or be whiny complaining nasty things about the current stuff. You can be pro the past and enjoy that without spreading negativity. 

I know I'm overly positive and pro-support what is current But I feel like someone needs to be the supportive voice. It should be Jordan or someone else who has access to a large number of fans. Fan sites should be run by fans but Jordan was just a child back when he began this and the site is now his work. So yeah I get it. But since right now no one knows how to give constructive criticism and it's often just angry attacks, the "positive people" are the only ones who support. There is little room to deviate from the extreme sides. 

I enjoyed the VMA performance and wish more people would watch for the good stuff and to support the song and the album. But I could give a bit of constructive criticism, though we won't be able to discuss it without spreading negativity. The screen was a nice idea but it cast a light over the stage that instead of creating an intimate and minimal accessorized performance of 2 highlighted and 4/5 overall performers, it showcased an empty stage which made the performance a bit small at times. Instead of intimate. Sytycd and DWTS do a good job of filling the emptiness with different lighting treatments and camera angles. So while the creative director of the performance probably should have got some help there was no need for the over the top and a calling of heads. Just a nice bit of constructive criticism is all that is necessary. Instead, we go to our given extremes. There is no room for constructive criticism because it just gets swallowed to come out in a louder meaner way by others. That's what negative energy does to a fanbase.

18 hours ago, DaddySayzee said:

Right if you hated it so much why don't you stop logging on or email Brit's team yourself? Hell you perform at the VMAs then

Yeah... people in here act like they are experts on others job.... its easy to sit behind a screen and point out what you dont like and what they think is wrong but thats some people opinions, others love the things they hate and vice versa...thats life and that doesnt mean they are right.

Do it better if you are such an expert or have all the facts before you complain and ***** about something thats not even worth bitching about :saycheese:

Archived