Are you excited for iHeart & Apple music festival?

3Pney

Absolutely not! I'm done with this cheap era, I'll just keep streaming her music until the end of week and that's it.

In my opinion she lost her way after circus era; But I kept supporting her. But I wont support this cheap mess anymore! This era is humiliating for her legacy and her fans. Only reason that I'm sad about is that's she's feeling her self again, but yet we got this cheap era.

My only suggestion for her to get new creative team, otherwise she wont be able to even fill her LV theater in next 2 years.

• Replies 112
  • Created
  • Last Reply
6 minutes ago, AndrejBLV said:

Absolutely not! I'm done with this cheap era, I'll just keep streaming her music until the end of week and that's it.

In my opinion she lost her way after circus era; But I kept supporting her. But I wont support this cheap mess anymore! This era is humiliating for her legacy and her fans. Only reason that I'm sad about is that's she's feeling her self again, but yet we got this cheap era.

My only suggestion for her to get new creative team, otherwise she wont be able to even fill her LV theater in next 2 years.

Are you stuck in 2011? are you blind? are you joking? there must be something wrong if you think the things shes done now is humiliating. Ive been a fan since 98 and this is the most herself shes been since ITZ era... this is the Britney i grew up with and she is doing amazing and thats far away from humiliating for me, i couldnt be happier with this era.

Be ******* greatful shes still out there and doing so great, she could have died back in 07 or never even recovered. Why do some of you keep bitching about irrelevant stuff when shes ******* amazing now? what the more do you want? If there is something that is humiliating and cheap its the "fans" that never are happy with anything and just wants more all the time. 

:arianabye:

I'm really shock people don't like lastnight performance? I watch it so many times and like it more each and everytime her energy was everything and unlike bbmas she's didn't look nervous at all she slayed!! She's getting better every televised show now if she go back to FF style performing everyone would be saying how this slayed and they wish they can have this Britney back

8 minutes ago, Melinda said:

Are you stuck in 2011? are you blind? are you joking? there must be something wrong if you think the things shes done now is humiliating. Ive been a fan since 98 and this is the most herself shes been since ITZ era... this is the Britney i grew up with and she is doing amazing and thats far away from humiliating for me, i couldnt be happier with this era.

Be ******* greatful shes still out there and doing so great, she could have died back in 07 or never even recovered. Why do some of you keep bitching about irrelevant stuff when shes ******* amazing now? what the more do you want? If there is something that is humiliating and cheap its the "fans" that never are happy with anything and just wants more all the time. 

The people complaining are new fans they have to be cause that performance was Britney!! Her single is mid tempo which is a risk for her and she slayed I just don't get the hate? 

13 minutes ago, Melinda said:

I sad : Only reason that I'm sad about is that's she's feeling her self again, but yet we got this cheap era. This era is so cheap that is humiliating for her legacy. Do not even compare ITZ era to this mess. GLORY is great album, and that's the reason I'm supporting it, but everything else is WRONG.

By the way I'm also fan since '98, but I'm done with this cheap mess. 

8 minutes ago, Rickey3089 said:

The people complaining are new fans they have to be cause that performance was Britney!! Her single is mid tempo which is a risk for her and she slayed I just don't get the hate? 

Fan since 1998 say Hi, I just can not understand how some fans can be her accomplices in destroying her legacy. SHE IS VMAs ICON, SHE MADE HER LEGACY THERE. She delivered, but everything else was just wrong, costume, production, story-line and choreography! She needs new creative team, or she's done in this new music era.

I feel like songs on Glory are exactly produced to be practical to be performed and sung live in some parts

Do u all realize most of those songs all have choruses that are off-singing but more beats going?

Verses are all low key which are easy to be sung .

so i assume that those songs are all produced this way on a purpose

so im waiting for iheart and itunes festivals bcuz i feel like shes gonna sing some of those songs verses live and dance to choruses

i dont care about her lipsyncing as long as she pulls off a good choreo and never had expectations but for those festival i do 

we will have to wait and see i guess

gnmzKJ.gif

10 minutes ago, AndrejBLV said:

Fan since 1998 say Hi, I just can not understand how some fans can be her accomplices in destroying her legacy. SHE IS VMAs ICON, SHE MADE HER LEGACY THERE. She delivered, but everything else was just wrong, costume, production, story-line and choreography! She needs new creative team, or she's done in this new music era.

Well you understand it takes time to deliver something like that I agree she needs a new team but she work that stage and I stand by that! I wasn't disappointed cause I just knew her performance was goin to be stiff and awkward and it was the total opposite I never expected nothing grown breaking 

How can you be that negative guys?

She gave us ALL! This era promo is amazing and if the rumors about AMA and SNL are true, then I don't even have words!

Also, Britney's iTunes Festival performance will be her first concert outside the Vegas and in Europe in 5 years! All the UK media will be reporting about it, I'm sure!

She gave us the promo we wanted since Circus… 

20 minutes ago, AndrejBLV said:

I sad : Only reason that I'm sad about is that's she's feeling her self again, but yet we got this cheap era. This era is so cheap that is humiliating for her legacy. Do not even compare ITZ era to this mess. GLORY is great album, and that's the reason I'm supporting it, but everything else is WRONG.

By the way I'm also fan since '98, but I'm done with this cheap mess. 

Whats soooooo wrong with this era then? tell me... how is EVERYTHING wrong :xcuseme:

And MAYBE she dont want everything to be suuuuuuper big, and NOTHING is humiliating to her legacy, shes doing just fine and have the best music and is like herself again, thats all that matters. Stop picking on the smallest things all the time, maybe your life would be more fun that way.

37 minutes ago, Rickey3089 said:

completely agree... and maybe SHE wanted that performance, why not just stand by her and support her. The performance was perfect for MM and she looked amazing, how can that not be enough? :mj:

4 minutes ago, Melinda said:

Whats soooooo wrong with this era then? tell me... how is EVERYTHING wrong :xcuseme:

And MAYBE she dont want everything to be suuuuuuper big, and NOTHING is humiliating to her legacy, shes doing just fine and have the best music and is like herself again, thats all that matters. Stop picking on the smallest things all the time, maybe your life would be more fun that way.

MM MV, album cover and photo-shoot for it is horrible (it's so cheap,  even artist in some poor countries invest more money in there image). She was not ready to do VMAs, she made her legacy there, so the comeback performance had to be huge. Production was poor, costume was hideous, just basically everything was wrong. She delivered but that was not enough for comeback VMAs performance for Britneys standards. 

She needs new creative team who can make her look like a superstar and cool again (like they did during circus era); otherwise she's so done in this new music era.

My thing is Britney is on fire compare to the girl who first started in Vegas that Britney would have bomb hard!! Britney is a white girl and all my black friends kept saying damn Britney got some black in her it's a R&b songs guys if you look at any R&b artist this is the kind of performances they give! Britney has made her mark at the vmas she was just promoting her song which I heard has sold 95k this week!! The Gp see it why can't y'all, and Yess it was so wrong for them to put her behind Beyoncé which I personally think that's why most of y'all are made cause bey had production and Britney did not, and also her not having prerecorded vocals, but other than that this is the Britney I been waiting on and all I see now is her getting better and better and eventually giving us a performance with a big production  

10 minutes ago, AndrejBLV said:

MM MV, album cover and photo-shoot for it is horrible (it's so cheap,  even artist in some poor countries invest more money in there image). She was not ready to do VMAs, she made her legacy there, so the comeback performance had to be huge. Production was poor, costume was hideous, just basically everything was wrong. She delivered but that was not enough for comeback VMAs performance for Britneys standards. 

She needs new creative team who can make her look like a superstar and cool again (like they did during circus era); otherwise she's so done in this new music era.

The vmas is a **** show now it's not like 2000-03 anymore and Britney is not the it girl anymore support if you want if not gtf :saycheese:

Archived