Official Chrisney DRAG THREAD

Dynasty

He obviously deleted his account because hes a lying piece of **** :keshawave: but scalp him here, I was trolled hard by him because he seemed very genuine and made up a very good story about the original MM video being release for the VMA's, he is a lying twink with self-esteem issues whose high point in life is to get a hit thread on a forum familiar to fans of a pop star only :ipass: pathetic piece of **** tbh, the way he played us all, especially me, I EVEN STOOD UP FOR HIM! Never again tbh.

If you wanna give him your worst feel free to do it here, im sure he already has some fake secret account to check up on us so he will definitely see this.

Chrisnay you *****, go rot in hell and buy a life you lying wrench. 

tumblr_mo6tdtNrjX1qaa163o1_500.gif

• Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Just now, Gloryney said:

When did he delete his account? Just curious :cuteneylaugh: I tried not to invest too much into it. Even though on a deep level I had hope :boredney:

when his "hit thread" got deleted, he was so pressed he went on a facebook rant and then moved to galax.y :ipass: he kept saying he doesnt want a hit thread yet once the mods saw through his lies he lost it, pathetic tbh

Ummm no, sorry (not sorry.)A lot of you guys are all a bunch of naive fans who are falling in fake insiders (attention whores) all over again and again and again. The fact that there is now ANOTHER thread about this attention ***** is just annoying. Just stop giving this person food. Stop give insiders attention unless they have proof.

im getting embarressed for some of you.

:letitburn:

Archived