Al this ******* hate Britney

JP9101

• Replies 10
  • Created
  • Last Reply
6 minutes ago, baobao199 said:

Katy doesn't hate Britney

B-armys DO after she released Rise :quirkney:

Don't know if she hates her but she shades her, whether intentional or not. Everytime she speaks about pressure in the industry and just HAS to mention head shaving, like girl STFU and move on and remember someone posted the audio here that was VERY shady and basically Kety and the hosts laughing about it saying 'I can't handle the pressure I'm gonna shave my head next yr and beat your car with an umbrella!' while the hosts laugh, I can't stand the trash after that. Fake beeatch :trash:  I bet she's just as fake as T Swizzle, two peas in a pod even if they hate each other.

I dont think they hate her  but must feel threatened and a little jealous of how iconic she is and she became like that so effortless and without try hard to outshine anyone but did it in her pirme, no matter what  britney already made history no even the performace of beyonce last night will be remembered as something iconic within a decade and was the best of the night but i think isn't allowed that britney shine again in all her glory the only way that all these ******* have lived a big top in their career it was thanks to britney's breakdown and how they media label her like damaged product, likes britney isn't something cool instead of likes others pop girls,  is fine and allowed mocking about britney and international tv mentall illnes but no you cant do about rihanna domestic violence case and when mocking of the both case is something awful and disrespectful, i just realize some them try to sabotage her  some ways while britney keep being humble and promoting some of their new stuff on social media and none of these stars to have said nothing about glory.

Archived