omg after you watch it 2-3 times you realize that the performance was actually EPIC!

Dynasty

I loved it immediately, and like i wrote in another thread i think its a nice change to have a more simple performance, not a one with 1000 dancers and a million things going on.

I think it was beautiful, hot and and it fits the song and it was a nice surprise with the me myself and i part, i broke down and started crying, lol :embarrassney: I dont get the hate... but then again people make up expectations in their own mind and have a meltdown over something nobody promised them.

I were hyped af and i LOVED it even tho it wasnt big in a madonna kiss kind of way. And like i said, i loved it just bc it were simple and she looked amazing :feelingmyself:

• Replies 106
  • Created
  • Last Reply
20 minutes ago, CriminalLegend said:

The performance was just ok, not epic, at all!

this pic is sad to watch for me

kdsh3s.jpg

Sad? HELL NO! Eho did this choose the wrong pic too..

And you CAN'T compare 2007 with 2016 and call 2016 SAD. Because 07 is iconic but not in a good way

Anybody else notice that she's the snake and her dances zebras! and G-Eazy ... well him:rihcackle:

I think it was really pretty. 

14 minutes ago, Steel_Magnolia said:

It wasn't Beyonce's performance that was spectacular -- it was the length, the lighting and the camera work.

The camera placement was extremely well rehearsed -- exactly what Britney had in her favour at the BBMA's.

Beyonce was good, but yeah she had length and camera on her side. She was able to include some of her slower songs as well as the firey ones. For some reason Britney only chose Make Me (of her own songs), so we didn't actually get to bounce that long and we are used to bouncing with Brit.

Just now, theraspberry said:

I think it was really pretty. 

Beyonce was good, but yeah she had length and camera on her side. She was able to include some of her slower songs as well as the firey ones. For some reason Britney only chose Make Me (of her own songs), so we didn't actually get to bounce that long and we are used to bouncing with Brit.

Beyonce's performance with Kendrick at the BET Awards was spectacular...Last night was just "good." :chershade:

But look at all the stops they pulled out last night -- projection mapping, props, an army of dancers, travelling from stage to stage and intricate lighting. But most of all the camera work and the editing -- that was a very intricate performance that would have taken weeks to plan and rehearse. Every other performer last night was swallowed by the stage because the camera was pulled out wide. But all of Beyonce's camera work was right in close.

Just now, Dynasty said:

it was iconic and you will realize it soon enough :lessons:

Come on, you need to see her past performances.. It was good I'm not saying it wasn't but it wasn't Iconic at all 

1 minute ago, Steel_Magnolia said:

Beyonce's performance with Kendrick at the BET Awards was spectacular...Last night was just "good." :chershade:

But look at all the stops they pulled out last night -- projection mapping, props, an army of dancers, travelling from stage to stage and intricate lighting. But most of all the camera work and the editing -- that was a very intricate performance that would have taken weeks to plan and rehearse. Every other performer last night was swallowed by the stage because the camera was pulled out wide. But all of Beyonce's camera work was right in close.

Yeah, it was very well put together, especially for TV, which made her a stand out

Just now, Blackout_Boy said:

Come on, you need to see her past performances.. It was good I'm not saying it wasn't but it wasn't Iconic at all 

ofc  i agree her past performances are far better BUT this performance is iconic in itself because it marks the official come back of healthy ready to slay britney :mhm: and it will be remembered as such

3 minutes ago, Steel_Magnolia said:

I dont get it tho, Beyonce obviously pays good money for this, but Britney is loaded af too and so is Rihanna, they are filthy rich women, how come they wont pay for this kinda service like beyonce does? 

1 minute ago, Dynasty said:

I dont get it tho, Beyonce obviously pays good money for this, but Britney is loaded af too and so is Rihanna, they are filthy rich women, how come they wont pay for this kinda service like beyonce does? 

Well Beyonce also has a much richer husband/record executive that can bankroll her. But......I think that's how a lot of artists go into debt. Its  huge risk spending so much on production and not being able to recoup the money back.....I think Beyonce's whole life is smoke and mirrors.

51 minutes ago, Dynasty said:

I just realized that her dancers are making it look like shes in a gown at the beginning :umomg: and then they all move and discover her, its kinda epic tbh, and the hands thing, they really put a lot of thought in this, I think people failed to be impressed by the performance because shityonce went all in right before Britney and her performance looked like a trance music festival while Britney's part was a sensual kinda erotic song so she had to work with that. 

Watch it tbh, once you look in depth its really amazing :)

MTE!! it gets better after each screening!

She did great! :bow:

Just now, Smokez said:

Well Beyonce also has a much richer husband/record executive that can bankroll her. But......I think that's how a lot of artists go into debt. Its  huge risk spending so much on production and not being able to recoup the money back.....I think Beyonce's whole life is smoke and mirrors.

she's gotta flop at some point by wasting so much money on paying for performances and awards tho, and gp is starting to love her less and less, I think this was a miserable attempt of hers to try get the gp back

Just now, chris_fives said:

MTE!! it gets better after each screening!

She did great! :bow:

yas tbh, slay us once again queen :mcry: 

4 minutes ago, Dynasty said:

At the very least Britney needs to hire someone who does creative for a living. 

Who does she have right now? Larry? Robin Greenhill? Neither of them are creative professionals. They broker deals and bean count.

She needs something similar to what Gaga has with the Haus of Gaga - someone who has an overall creative vision that looks at the "bigger picture" and hires her creative team (stylists, choreographers, makeup, stage design, etc.) based on that.

2 minutes ago, Steel_Magnolia said:

At the very least Britney needs to hire someone who does creative for a living. 

Who does she have right now? Larry? Robin Greenhill? Neither of them are creative professionals. They broker deals and bean count.

She needs something similar to what Gaga has with the Haus of Gaga - someone who has an overall creative vision that looks at the "bigger picture" and hires her creative team (stylists, choreographers, makeup, stage design, etc.) based on that.

i kind agree, I know that she hired some dance studio for this performance, hence the nice hands idea, the thing is she just hires ppl for the eras, she needs to have someone hired CONSTANTLY whose only job is to take care of her performances :mhm: she'd pay good cash but it would pay out

Archived