The Chemistry is what was Iconic! (Receipts Included)

spearmepls

• Replies 36
  • Created
  • Last Reply
31 minutes ago, marioh said:

Sorry, but there was nothing iconic about that performance. In a week from now, nobody will ever mention it, unlike the iconic snake in 2001 or a kiss in 2003.

She doesn't need to do iconic performances...been there, done that. 

I think this performance should make us see she ain't about doing show-stopping performances.  To me it seems she's just doing it because she loves what she does. 

Guest StrawberryKisses

I actually think he's pretty hot. Where can I find a guy like him? :giggleney:

That wink at the end :bwink:

I think Breazy can do well! Get those three kids Britney. They'll grow up to be handsome!

5 sons :lustney:

Had she sang live, it would've been one of her best performances.  She moved so well.  But man, it sucks that she is so dead set on lipsyncing.  I can't believe she actually recorded his song just to do this performance...lol

But yeah, I enjoyed it for the most part.  I wish she would've done all of MM

1 hour ago, spearmepls said:

tumblr_ocnhvebLe81qh9nffo1_400.gif

She literally has to brace herself on his arm to keep herself from doing that. Y'all know that feeling.

WHAT :tiffeyeroll:

HE'S PULLING HER IN, SHE'S PULLING BACK AND SHAKING HER HEAD. NOT BRACING HERSELF FROM UNCONTROLLABLE DESIRE LMAO

She knows she's on camera it's not like she's gonna pull an awful grimace and run off the stage (would be iconic though) 

4 minutes ago, Magnet said:

WHAT :tiffeyeroll:

HE'S PULLING HER IN, SHE'S PULLING BACK AND SHAKING HER HEAD. NOT BRACING HERSELF FROM UNCONTROLLABLE DESIRE LMAO

She knows she's on camera it's not like she's gonna pull an awful grimace and run off the stage (would be iconic though) 

I'm pretty sure you're wrong, but only G-Eazy and Britney know the truth.

Archived