She needs to retire lol.

QueenC

I'm sorry but in what world was that performance acceptable? Following the concert slot they gave Beyonce and Rihanna's 3 performances, it was a mess. 

Terrible terrible idea to have had Britney come on after Beyonce. It literally felt the same as Britney introducing Beyonce in her acceptance speech??? It's all scripted, it's all rehearsed. Britney was probably paid money just to be there. She was only there for ratings and we fell for it again. 

I did like that she stayed for pretty much the whole show. Normally she starts the show and peaces. I loved her hair. She looks amazing in the loose waves! The costume was meh. It looked like a Circus Tour reject. I loved the color on her though! 

The choreo was the POM Choreo which is lame! It was a lot of arm moving and hair flips  

she looked incredibly uncomfortable around G Easy while he was trying to **** her while rapping lmao  good lord who thought this was a good idea???

last but not least: I need that me myself and I version in HD but why did she lip that part (all the performance)??? I jumped out of my seat when she walked over with the hand held mic and was like why does she have that and when the vocals started I jumped so high until I realized that she was lipping. She even messed up the lyrics so it looked extra obvious.. 

Why does she even do this anymore? 

She looked hella confident though. I'm proud of her for performing there again. Also it was nice that Kim introduced her! 

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply
4 minutes ago, QueenC said:

I'm sorry but in what world was that performance acceptable? Following the concert slot they gave Beyonce and Rihanna's 3 performances, it was a mess. 

Terrible terrible idea to have had Britney come on after Beyonce. It literally felt the same as Britney introducing Beyonce in her acceptance speech??? It's all scripted, it's all rehearsed. Britney was probably paid money just to be there. She was only there for ratings and we fell for it again. 

I did like that she stayed for pretty much the whole show. Normally she starts the show and peaces. I loved her hair. She looks amazing in the loose waves! The costume was meh. It looked like a Circus Tour reject. I loved the color on her though! 

The choreo was the POM Choreo which is lame! It was a lot of arm moving and hair flips  

she looked incredibly uncomfortable around G Easy while he was trying to **** her while rapping lmao  good lord who thought this was a good idea???

last but not least: I need that me myself and I version in HD but why did she lip that part (all the performance)??? I jumped out of my seat when she walked over with the hand held mic and was like why does she have that and when the vocals started I jumped so high until I realized that she was lipping. She even messed up the lyrics so it looked extra obvious.. 

Why does she even do this anymore? 

She looked hella confident though. I'm proud of her for performing there again. Also it was nice that Kim introduced her! 

Even that ''lol'' shows how pressed Beyonce flop fan you are actually, idk if that thief has a fan forum but if she does **** off there 

Get a new response. Ban, ban, ban, why??? Because I have a voice? Im the ultimate Britney fan. I have been since I was 4 and I'm 21 now, thank you very much. 

It doesn't take an idiot to know that the performance wasn't anything great... Now had she of sang live, it would have been different. 

Xo

4 minutes ago, chris_fives said:

Why it was nice that Kim introduced her? Please, explain...:boredashell:

It's nice because she's so relevant and popular. She said she was Obsessed with who she was presenting. I love when other Celebs love B. 

4 minutes ago, QueenC said:

Get a new response. Ban, ban, ban, why??? Because I have a voice? Im the ultimate Britney fan. I have been since I was 4 and I'm 21 now, thank you very much. 

It doesn't take an idiot to know that the performance wasn't anything great... Now had she of sang live, it would have been different. 

Xo

Are you ok? What **** are you on.Britney's been lip syncing since 2000-2001 you knew she was doing it and now you want her to sing live? What changed? or you are just an attention ***** seeking the attention from these kind of topics :begone:

3 minutes ago, QueenC said:

Xo

It's nice because she's so relevant and popular. She said she was Obsessed with who she was presenting. I love when other Celebs love B. 

We are not saying that the perfomance was her best. But to say that she needs to retire because of it is plain stupid. What were your thoughts after the 2007 vma?

Are you a KIm K fan? :xcuseme:

Archived