I freakin' stan B-Eazy

Style.

• Replies 18
  • Created
  • Last Reply
3 minutes ago, Acai Berry said:

I don't know if they should date but they definitely look cute together and I hope they'll keep in touch and we'll see some more performances from them :carpoolney:

I would love to see them again! :makeitrain:

Just now, grandespears94 said:

He looks really handsome. Maybe they can workout together and she can help transform his body like she did with Jason Fatwick :quirkney:

yas pls 

25 minutes ago, Acai Berry said:

I don't know if they should date but they definitely look cute together and I hope they'll keep in touch and we'll see some more performances from them :carpoolney:

:uknowit: I see what u did there... :cooltshirt: Im up for it

jk.... I know u didn't mean it like that :truthtea:

10 minutes ago, BenDBitch said:

The chemistry gosh. We have never seen anything like this from Britney. It was just sooooo cute and great it made me love G-Eazy. I still stand by it. One of Britney's coolest performances. And the best  televised one since 2007. It had SWAG.

That's why I'm super happy and excited, because she served us some SWAG! It was a fresh and cool performance! Thank God she did this! :eosney:

38 minutes ago, BenDBitch said:

The chemistry gosh. We have never seen anything like this from Britney. It was just sooooo cute and great it made me love G-Eazy. I still stand by it. One of Britney's coolest performances. And the best  televised one since 2007. It had SWAG.

Yes. Not only did it have swag, Britney's performance was classy, **** and simple. No need to be IN YOUR FACE like Beyawnce. :rihclap:

Archived